George Zimmerman Arrested On Aggravated Assault Charge

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, you can't honestly say that if that happened, you wouldn't sense a pattern too though.

Oh no, I completely agree with you. I was saying it's only a matter of time before it happens. Dude is a walking, ticking time bomb who got away with murder. He'll do it again, just a matter of time.

Oh no, I completely agree with you. I was saying it's only a matter of time before it happens. Dude is a walking, ticking time bomb who got away with murder. He'll do it again, just a matter of time.

Hahaha, gotcha. At first, I thought you were saying "only a matter of time" before I said something to stir things up in the CI forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Again???? That makes like 3 different girlfriends who have done this, doesn't it? Is he bribing them, threatening them, wooing them, or are they using his background to strike at him? Regardless, the guy needs to clean up his act and fast.

Maybe he should either go for the single life or start dating guys. Either way it aint working with the women.

I'll say again: if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

While this is mostly true, I can't imagine Zimmerman is landing Grade A quality individuals. The only type women that will date him would most likely have serious issues, wouldn't they?