Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CBS Sports Mock NBA Draft 2015

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

4 UK players, but neither of the Harrisons are in the 1st round of this mock.

 

Will they be 4 year player at UK? Are their stocks falling so much in the eyes of NBA folks that the 1st round is a question?

4 UK players, but neither of the Harrisons are in the 1st round of this mock.

 

Will they be 4 year player at UK? Are their stocks falling so much in the eyes of NBA folks that the 1st round is a question?

 

I don't think either will go in the first round. They sure didn't do anything today on the big stage to impress the scouts.

Their not fast, not super athletic but one can make clutch shots.

Twins are not NBA players.

The NBA guys didn't learn anything new about the Harrison's based off Saturdays game. It's going be interesting to see if they can stick with an NBA team. The NBA has an abundance of really good point guards right now. I don't see their game translating very well to the next level.

The NBA guys didn't learn anything new about the Harrison's based off Saturdays game. It's going be interesting to see if they can stick with an NBA team. The NBA has an abundance of really good point guards right now. I don't see their game translating very well to the next level.

 

They can't guard a single starting 1 in the NBA

I don't know a lot about the NBA but ya gotta think their best bet to make the league is to both add some muscle and focus on being 2/3

I don't know a lot about the NBA but ya gotta think their best bet to make the league is to both add some muscle and focus on being 2/3

 

They are fine size wise. 2 will be there best bet to stick in the NBA IMO. Like CBVW said, they won't be able to defend any NBA PGs.

I like it. No UNC first rounders means they'll all be back next year. That is something I'm perfectly fine with.

No way that WCS comes back again as a top 5 pick, right? I didn't think he'd come back after last year.

Twins are not NBA players.

 

Agreed. Europe.

No way that WCS comes back again as a top 5 pick' date=' right? I didn't think he'd come back after last year.[/quote']

 

Doubtful. However, if he did come back he would be top three next season, possibly being numero uno. That said, I still don't expect him back.

I think Aaron will play some years in the NBA because he fits the style of the NBA as a tall permiter player that if he develops should be able to shoot in open offenses. Andrew will have to convert to a similar player as his brother which I don't know if he can.

If Lyles is projected to go 26th would he leave? If UK loses WCS, Townes, and Johnson and that's it, get ready for more 40-0 talk for next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.