CBS Sports Mock NBA Draft 2015

born2reign

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 UK players, but neither of the Harrisons are in the 1st round of this mock.

Will they be 4 year player at UK? Are their stocks falling so much in the eyes of NBA folks that the 1st round is a question?

I don't think either will go in the first round. They sure didn't do anything today on the big stage to impress the scouts.

The NBA guys didn't learn anything new about the Harrison's based off Saturdays game. It's going be interesting to see if they can stick with an NBA team. The NBA has an abundance of really good point guards right now. I don't see their game translating very well to the next level.

The NBA guys didn't learn anything new about the Harrison's based off Saturdays game. It's going be interesting to see if they can stick with an NBA team. The NBA has an abundance of really good point guards right now. I don't see their game translating very well to the next level.

They can't guard a single starting 1 in the NBA

I don't know a lot about the NBA but ya gotta think their best bet to make the league is to both add some muscle and focus on being 2/3

They are fine size wise. 2 will be there best bet to stick in the NBA IMO. Like CBVW said, they won't be able to defend any NBA PGs.

No way that WCS comes back again as a top 5 pick' date=' right? I didn't think he'd come back after last year.[/quote']

Doubtful. However, if he did come back he would be top three next season, possibly being numero uno. That said, I still don't expect him back.