Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CBS Sports Mock NBA Draft 2015

Featured Replies

  • Author
If Lyles is projected to go 26th would he leave? If UK loses WCS, Townes, and Johnson and that's it, get ready for more 40-0 talk for next year.

 

I think Lyles will be higher on the list by season's end, as well as Booker.

 

That being said, if we could keep both with Skal and maybe another big (like a reclassified Thon Maker) coming to help Marcus Lee in the front court, this team will be formidable again next year.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Lyles will be higher on the list by season's end, as well as Booker.

 

That being said, if we could keep both with Skal and maybe another big (like a reclassified Thon Maker) coming to help Marcus Lee in the front court, this team will be formidable again next year.

 

Well if Lyles and Booker climb the list Dakari is surely to drop. Either way if Cal stays this could just be the beginning. I have to believe Booker is around for another year or two.

Twins simply need to stick around for 4 years and pull out a Keith Bogan's career. Very similar builds and players, except Aaron is a notch better shooter.

Twins simply need to stick around for 4 years and pull out a Keith Bogan's career. Very similar builds and players, except Aaron is a notch better shooter.

 

I like the Keith Bogans comparisons. Hopefully they can come close to replicating his career. Bogans seemed to have a better handle and was quicker on defense.

 

Towns and WCS have the most upside, but I am not sure on the rest being all that good at the next level.

Twins simply need to stick around for 4 years and pull out a Keith Bogan's career. Very similar builds and players, except Aaron is a notch better shooter.

 

They're about where they projected to be last year if drafted, aren't they? If so that lack of improvement bolsters your idea. Stick it out and improve their game and make more money in the long term.

  • Author
Twins simply need to stick around for 4 years and pull out a Keith Bogan's career. Very similar builds and players, except Aaron is a notch better shooter.

 

If UK got two Keith Bogans- types, that would be awesome for UK fans. Bogans played in the league for a decade, too.

 

Do you see the twins as NBA players?

  • Author
They're about where they projected to be last year if drafted, aren't they? If so that lack of improvement bolsters your idea. Stick it out and improve their game and make more money in the long term.

 

Towns has the highest upside, but I think Trey and Booker also have high upsides.

 

WCS- he will either be like Noah or he'll be like Varajao.

I believe the twins can and will play in the NBA. The Bogans comparison is pretty much spot on especially for Aaron

Lyes has a picture picture game for the NBA. The mid range jumper is gonna make him a lot of money.

Lyes has a picture picture game for the NBA. The mid range jumper is gonna make him a lot of money.

 

I'm really impressed with Lyles skill set. He is much more athletic than I was lead to believe.

I'm really impressed with Lyles skill set. He is much more athletic than I was lead to believe.

I'm impressed with all four freshmen. They took over the game and beat Louisville when the older players were floundering, fumbling, and making poor decisions.

They're playing like seasoned vets.

I'm impressed with all four freshmen. They took over the game and beat Louisville when the older players were floundering, fumbling, and making poor decisions.

They're playing like seasoned vets.

 

RE: The four freshman. None are spectacular talents, but all 4 are basketball savvy. During the crucial moments the other day it was the 4 Freshman and Aaron Harrison on the court.

Sporting News has 6 Cats going in the first round:

 

NBA Mock Draft: At year end, big men dominate 2015 class | NBA | Sporting News

 

2. Karl Towns, New York

6. Willie Cauley-Stein, Utah

18. Trey Lyles, Houston

24. Dakari Johnson, Washington

25. Andrew Harrison, Los Angeles

28. Aaron Harrison, Portland

 

Considering the talents of the other guys on the UK team. I guess we can say.........UK is loaded.:popcorn:

  • Author
Considering the talents of the other guys on the UK team. I guess we can say.........UK is loaded.:popcorn:

 

Think about this- the four guys in our top 2 rotations not mentioned in that mock are Poythress, Ulis, Booker and Marcus Lee. UK is, potentially (dare I say, likely), playing 10 NBA guys when the two platoons are 100% healthy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.