CBS Sports Mock NBA Draft 2015

born2reign

Think about this- the four guys in our top 2 rotations not mentioned in that mock are Poythress, Ulis, Booker and Marcus Lee. UK is, potentially (dare I say, likely), playing 10 NBA guys when the two platoons are 100% healthy.

LOADED FOR BEAR!!!!!:popcorn:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the premise and it is also a big reason I worry about their long term success to raise a banner. Who is the guy on this team? For the posed question, who on this year's roster would you not trade Randle for?

Going forward I am interested to see if KAT makes a leap during conference play. He took a big step last Saturday.

I'd have WCS ahead of Knight, Randle and MKG...

Knight and Randle I can buy. MKG no way. The intangible qualities he brought are irreplaceable.

It is also a little difficult to judge because we are comparing Freshman to a Junior in WCS. As a Freshman no way for WCS.

I agree but I heard Matt Jones say on his radio show yesterday that there are probably six guys who have played for Cal at UK who are better than anyone on this team.

Wall

Cousins

MKG

Davis

Knight

Randle

Agree or disagree?

Wall, Cousins, MKG, Davis and Bledsoe seem to be in another stratosphere at this time comparatively. But in time we may be mentioning some of the current players in the same breath. Who knows, its all relative.

Knight and Randle I can buy. MKG no way. The intangible qualities he brought are irreplaceable.

It is also a little difficult to judge because we are comparing Freshman to a Junior in WCS. As a Freshman no way for WCS.

I will take Willie right now over MKG as a frosh. Might be unfair considering age difference, but WCS brings a lot of the same things and is 6 inches taller...

Wall, Cousins, MKG, Davis and Bledsoe seem to be in another stratosphere at this time comparatively. But in time we may be mentioning some of the current players in the same breath. Who knows, its all relative.

It makes for great debate. I think Brandon knight is vastly underrated, I would take him over Bledsoe

It makes for great debate. I think Brandon knight is vastly underrated, I would take him over Bledsoe

Yeah, he is a tremendous player and did not have the overall supporting cast his freshman year that a couple other teams have had even with Jones and Lamb. I just think Bledsoe was so rough aroung the edges that his upside was huge. His overall athleticism and body type are what swayed me.

Yeah, he is a tremendous player and did not have the overall supporting cast his freshman year that a couple other teams have had even with Jones and Lamb. I just think Bledsoe was so rough aroung the edges that his upside was huge. His overall athleticism and body type are what swayed me.

Have to add Bledsoe to that list.

Don't take me wrong, Bledsoe was very good at UK and is becoming a very solid NBA player but in college I'm not sure I put him ahead of current day WCS or Townes.