Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What do you want for Christmas?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Books. I'm easily satisfied.

Not that it was a "want" or even a Christmas present, but I'm going to treat it as a present! I just got the message that I'll be going to Anaheim in February for a conference at Disneyland. I'll get to cross off California on my list o' states!

Books. I'm easily satisfied.

 

That's what she said.

Box of Cigars or new Underwear.

 

 

Take the smokes and go commando.

I need a good gift for a "gift exchange" that is under $50. Any recommendations?

Somebody you know knows a lot about that...

 

I'm assuming you speak of yourself?

I need a good gift for a "gift exchange" that is under $50. Any recommendations?

 

Hard to imagine someone not appreciating one of these.

That's what she said.

 

Truer words...

I'm assuming you speak of yourself?

 

Correct.

Not that it was a "want" or even a Christmas present, but I'm going to treat it as a present! I just got the message that I'll be going to Anaheim in February for a conference at Disneyland. I'll get to cross off California on my list o' states!

 

I love Cali.

Hard to imagine someone not appreciating one of these.

 

I thought about something like that but I think most of the participants already have something very similar. Great recommendation, though.

I got my Christmas present early. A iPhone 6 plus came Friday. I'm loving the bigger screen.

I'm loving the bigger screen.

 

It's the only way to go... I've had my Note 4 for a little over a month, and I'm already adjusted to the size. I love it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.