Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This is what....

Featured Replies

...23 football state championship trophies sitting on a table looks like.:clap:

 

trophies.jpg

Oh man... wrong side of Steinhauer. The national championship choir banner I was part of hanging up there is on the other end. :lol2:

 

Wait. I was supposed to be looking at the football trophies wasn't I?

Tenor, bass or baritone??? I'm guessing bass...

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

...23 football state championship trophies sitting on a table looks like.:clap:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48218[/ATTACH]

 

What are you doing at Highlands??:banana:

So cool All Tell, thanks for posting.

...23 football state championship trophies sitting on a table looks like.:clap:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48218[/ATTACH]

 

VERY very nice. We're jealous as hell!

I'm starting to feel old. I've been around for all of them.

Gotta get the shamrock on the garage by the practice field updated to 23.

Gotta get the shamrock on the garage by the practice field updated to 23.

 

you are on the clock!

...23 football state championship trophies sitting on a table looks like.:clap:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48218[/ATTACH]

I guess it's a nice feeling to have to take a panoramic picture because there are so many trophies huh?

...23 football state championship trophies sitting on a table looks like.:clap:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48218[/ATTACH]

Ironically, the one directly in the middle of his photo...is ours from my senior year...and my teeth marks are in the exact center of the base....love showing that kind of stuff to my kids.

It truly is a beautiful sight!! When I was a senior, the Trinity football team had an overall losing record. Hard to believe right?

That was the magical year when Coach Jim Kennedy and his fantastic coaching staff galvanized the players and school, and especially our student body, to create the Rock football program that we know and love!!

 

That first title in 1968 was the foundation upon which the other 22 was built. We were first-timers like Dixie Heights and others were this year. It can be done, even after losing 5 regular season games and being 3rd seed in your district with the proper guidance and belief. Trinity Forever!! Brothers for Life!!

Actually makes me think about the playoffs...and people just wanting the top two seeds of each district.....we wouldn't have made it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.