This is what....

All Tell

AWESOME!

They are also honoring the Football team during half time of tonight's Varsity Game.

And....

Today was a dress down day in celebration of the win. That's a really big deal I tell ya!

Go Rocks!

Wondered why I saw the kids look like they were this morning.

T has mainly the same look each yr with the trophy because of their late but often success...

Highlands has some really cool looking trophies from '60,61,64,68 and 70 and then it went to the State of KY plague...Also some really cool mythical championships prior to '59 that look like they are worth alot of money 30,43 and 57:thumb:

Still missing the National Title trophy in Ft Thomas and likely never will see one...I dont think people realize how good that T team was. #1 out of 10,000 hs in America...

• 2 weeks later...
T has mainly the same look each yr with the trophy because of their late but often success...

Highlands has some really cool looking trophies from '60,61,64,68 and 70 and then it went to the State of KY plague...Also some really cool mythical championships prior to '59 that look like they are worth alot of money 30,43 and 57:thumb:

Still missing the National Title trophy in Ft Thomas and likely never will see one...I dont think people realize how good that T team was. #1 out of 10,000 hs in America...

Would love to see all the trophys together at the Banquet. I saw a pic of T's trophys together and it's quite impressive.