Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas/Kentucky Predictions

Texas at Kentucky 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Texas at Kentucky

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UK beat Texas-Arlington by 48 points. Texas beat them by 10 and for much of the game it was closer than that.

 

That's all I need to know. There's not going to be much of a contest here. I think Cats win by 20+.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
This is a trap game for Texas, just as the Buffalo game was for UK.

 

Agree.

 

My thoughts as well.

Kentucky 70 Texas 58. UK just has too much depth for Texas and they just wear teams down. Regardless of how good shape these kids are in too many fresh legs for UK to keep putting in.

Terrific. Here comes the Cats first loss, folks.
UK beat Texas-Arlington by 48 points. Texas beat them by 10 and for much of the game it was closer than that. That's all I need to know. There's not going to be much of a contest here. I think Cats win by 20+.
Agreed, and I'm changing my prediction.

 

Kentucky 78

 

Texas 40

Agreed, and I'm changing my prediction.

 

Kentucky 78

 

Texas 40

Whoa!! Lol.

I don't think it will be by that much. Texas has talent. Probably around 20. This game is at Rupp which means some extra points too. If it was in Austin I'd pick UK by 10.

 

Texas may try to run with the Cats and that may not be nice for their egos afterwards.

Whoa!! Lol.

I don't think it will be by that much. Texas has talent. Probably around 20. This game is at Rupp which means some extra points too. If it was in Austin I'd pick UK by 10.

 

Texas may try to run with the Cats and that may not be nice for their egos afterwards.

Nope, Blow out City Baby!!!!!!!!!!! Corleone is going to have a stroke.

Hope the fans get riled up for this one. I see way too many fans below sitting on their hands and looking around like they don't know what is going on. UK 71-53

Nope, Blow out City Baby!!!!!!!!!!! Corleone is going to have a stroke.

 

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

BTW, UK is favored by 12

Texas is Good....Very Good. Unlike opponets so far they have size with talent. R, Barnes is an excellent coach as well, so good that reports were that Barnhart approached him before hiring Cal.

Having said that, giving them well deserved praise I will say U.K. by 8 to 14 pts. .....

 

CATS - 75

Horns - 66

Texas is Good....Very Good. Unlike opponets so far they have size with talent. R, Barnes is an excellent coach as well, so good that reports were that Barnhart approached him before hiring Cal.

Having said that, giving them well deserved praise I will say U.K. by 8 to 14 pts. .....

 

CATS - 75

Horns - 66

 

 

 

I think your definition of excellent and my definition are a little different.

I don't think we're going to see either team put up big offensive numbers.

Cats 59

Horns 48

 

Anyone else going to this game tonight?

 

I may be there is my mother can't find someone to cover her shift at work for her.

Officials for tonight's game are Lee Cassell, Doug Sirmons and Don Daily.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.