Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eastern Washington 88 Indiana 86

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TC's days are numbered in Bloomington.

Not Jerry Tipton ‏@NotJerryTipton

 

Indiana fans should be on their knees giving thanks to whatever Corn God they worship that they don't have to play Kentucky.

TC's days are numbered in Bloomington.

 

I think he is doing a fantastic job.. He just needs more time.

IU had a 12 point 2nd half lead & was up by 3 with about 2:00 left.

Not Jerry Tipton ‏@NotJerryTipton

 

Indiana fans should be on their knees giving thanks to whatever Corn God they worship that they don't have to play Kentucky.

 

JD, did you really say "Corn God". I actually did LOL on that one - literally! Good stuff!

I hope Tom Crean is renting in Bloomington and not owning - this is his last year...

I'd try wider stripes on the warmups .

I'd try wider stripes on the warmups .

 

I think they need more commemorative popcorn boxes, and possibly a Bloomington city championship ring (if they qualify, might have to consult local church leagues first). That should get them back on the right track.

I think they need more commemorative popcorn boxes, and possibly a Bloomington city championship ring (if they qualify, might have to consult local church leagues first). That should get them back on the right track.

They won't compare to runner up rings.

I hope Tom Crean is renting in Bloomington and not owning - this is his last year...
Still a big buyout after this season.

Looks like the Tom Crean Farewell tour is off to a good start.

 

There's no way they can justify keeping that clown is there?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.