Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eastern Washington 88 Indiana 86

Featured Replies

  • Author

Indiana might compete for 3rd...in the OVC. They aren't winning anything in a major conference.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like Indiana and Crean is awful, but I thoroughly enjoy watching James Blackmon play.

 

I am a Hanner fan. He is doing well so far of the games I have seen.

I am a Hanner fan. He is doing well so far of the games I have seen.
except for the fact that he's not scoring or rebounding on aa team that desperately needs an inside game.
Indiana might compete for 3rd...in the OVC. They aren't winning anything in a major conference.

 

What do you think their BigTen record will be?

What happened to the freshman that hit a teammate with a car, how is the teammate, and what type of contributions were those two expected to make this year?

What happened to the freshman that hit a teammate with a car, how is the teammate, and what type of contributions were those two expected to make this year?
This kid who was driving served a 4 game suspension and is back playing now. Devin Davis was at the game on Saturday, that I went to, in blue jeans. There is no date or timetable to his return. Holt has looked good at times, but Davis was expected to be a solid contributor.
  • Author
Silliness.

 

I loathe IU at a depth few can comprehend, but that is silliness.

 

Should I have said the Big Sky?

Should I have said the Big Sky?

 

You have the hardest times being objective for teams you don't like...I don't get it. I don't like IU at all but they are still a top 50-60 team, and neither your beloved OVC, nor any other league of that ilk, has anyone at that level.

  • Author
You have the hardest times being objective for teams you don't like...I don't get it. I don't like IU at all but they are still a top 50-60 team, and neither your beloved OVC, nor any other league of that ilk, has anyone at that level.

 

Only time will tell...

You have the hardest times being objective for teams you don't like...I don't get it. I don't like IU at all but they are still a top 50-60 team, and neither your beloved OVC, nor any other league of that ilk, has anyone at that level.

 

It's not just him but he is one of the most vocal about it. The last objective people are the easiest to spot and ignore at least.

  • Author
It's not just him but he is one of the most vocal about it. The last objective people are the easiest to spot and ignore at least.

 

LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.