Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You pick any QB

Featured Replies

Right now, not a long term franchise guy. One game, right now, who you got?

 

 

I'd take A. Rodgers

Right now' date=' not a long term franchise guy. One game, right now, who you got? I'd take A. Rodgers[/quote']

 

I second Aaron.

Long term probably Luck.

  • Author
Long term probably Luck.

 

If I was starting from scratch, agree. And even at that, it's hard to say how long Aaron will play.

One game?

 

1. Rodgers

2. Brady

3. Manning

4. Luck

5. Brees

6. Roethlisberger

7. Wilson

One game?

 

1. Rodgers

2. Brady

3. Manning

4. Luck

5. Brees

6. Roethlisberger

7. Wilson

 

Nice list.

I have said this before, Aaron Rodgers plays the quarterback position beautifully.

 

Is it not now easy to understand Green Bay's decision to push out Brett Favre, what seemed like a little prematurely?

 

Brilliant move on their managements part.

Give me Aaron Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers. I've never been more enamored by a quarterback the way I am with Rodgers. He's easily my second favorite NFL player of all time after Randy Moss.

He's a bad man.

He's a bad man.

 

Papa, are you really Stephen A. Smith:)??

One game?

 

1. Rodgers

2. Brady

3. Manning

4. Luck

5. Brees

6. Roethlisberger

7. Wilson

 

I guess Dalton was 8th...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.