November 23, 201411 yr Right now' date=' not a long term franchise guy. One game, right now, who you got? I'd take A. Rodgers[/quote']Not a QB with more skill, maybe ever, than Aaron Rodgers. I can't find much fault other than he has been Jeckyl and Hyde between home/road performances this season. He's had some head scratching road games this year. At home a freak show. Brady for me.
November 23, 201411 yr I love Peyton, but the way that Rodgers is playing, I think you have to go him.
November 23, 201411 yr Big game, any team? Rodgers is a good pick. Big Ben isn't a bad pick in tht situation. Good team he's fine. Bad team he's fine. End of the game he's really good. Hard to go wrong with Brady too, but he's a little soft now under a rush so that might scare you.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.