Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did She Really Say That?

Featured Replies

Don't get me started on my love for fried chicken. I will destroy some fried chicken.

 

I don't like watermelon though.

 

What about Grape Drink?

  • Replies 82
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He needs to be introduced to some chicken and waffles.

 

No kidding. Get some Roscoe's in this mans life.

What about Grape Drink?

 

Still love it.

Don't get me started on my love for fried chicken. I will destroy some fried chicken.

 

I don't like watermelon though.

 

There is no one on this site that has eaten more fried chicken or collard greens in their life than I have. No one! Plus, I LOVE watermelon.

 

#IamTheNewClyde

There is no one on this site that has eaten more fried chicken or collard greens in their life than I have. No one! Plus' date=' I LOVE watermelon. #IamTheNewClyde[/quote']

 

I do not do collard greens. Never.

Still love it.

 

Never been a fan of grape anything. Orange soda though, that's another story.

I do not do collard greens. Never.

 

There is a joint in Brunswick, GA that has the BEST that I've ever had. I ate bowls and bowls of them. A little joint in Athens, GA had great ones too. Turnip greens, mustard greens, collard greens...if made right, I'll annihilate them.

What about Grape Drink?

 

I'm actually more of a Tropical Punch/Tahitian Treat kind of fella.

There is no one on this site that has eaten more fried chicken or collard greens in their life than I have. No one! Plus, I LOVE watermelon.

 

#IamTheNewClyde

 

Mannnn, I'm gonna get some collard greens today!!!!!!

I do not do collard greens. Never.

 

#ghettopassrevoked

I actually ate collard greens last night...intentionally and I loved them.

When I was growing up, Sunday family dinner was fried chicken. My Mother could cut up and fry seven or eight chickens in the time it would take others to order takeout. In the summer there was also a watermelon.

Soul food. Crock of crap. It's called growing up in the country. THAT's soul food.

A good friend of mine had his wife fix me some Chitlins this summer. A mutual friend bet me that I wouldn't be able to eat one. I finished a whole bowl of them with no problem.

A good friend of mine had his wife fix me some Chitlins this summer. A mutual friend bet me that I wouldn't be able to eat one. I finished a whole bowl of them with no problem.

 

Those are all yours brother. Nothing good about them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.