Adair County @ Casey County

razor08

Who wins this matchup?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Adair County
    • Casey County

I have seen both play and I will be the one to say, Casey had no shot in this one at all. Go ahead and call Adair overrated because you are about to find out first hand. I have no dog in this fight but this will be a running clock mid to late 3rd quarter. I take the Indians 48-6

Well Dang to listen to all these Adair county fans (parents) I guess us Casey fans was wrong all along we should have classed Adair with the big boys such as Bell, Corbin, Wayne ... guess there no need in us playing this one heck the boys can go trick or treating instead...:lol:

Well Dang to listen to all these Adair county fans (parents) I guess us Casey fans was wrong all along we should have classed Adair with the big boys such as Bell, Corbin, Wayne ... guess there no need in us playing this one heck the boys can go trick or treating instead...:lol:
No need for you to class us! KENTUCKY AP 3A already has 1. SW 2. BF 3. CORBIN 4. CENTRAL 5. BELL 6. RUSSELL 7. BOURBON 8. PT 9. GARRARD 10. ADAIR

Hey John Boy don't get your drawers in a bunch buddy, we just having a little fun friendly fan banter here; hey look you guys are having a great season and congrats; your next opponent happens to be Casey, and we going to come and play and when that cold wind comes rolling up over the grassy knobs off the green river and the snow is falling and that horn goes off someone will be the victor and we will shake hands and life will go on and we will go back to our homes and continue being ole rednecks and everything will be just fine, our dogs will still love us and if we are lucky in a couple months we will get a Christmas present. Look me up Friday night and I will buy you a hot chocolate.

Hey John Boy don't get your drawers in a bunch buddy, we just having a little fun friendly fan banter here; hey look you guys are having a great season and congrats; your next opponent happens to be Casey, and we going to come and play and when that cold wind comes rolling up over the grassy knobs off the green river and the snow is falling and that horn goes off someone will be the victor and we will shake hands and life will go on and we will go back to our homes and continue being ole rednecks and everything will be just fine, our dogs will still love us and if we are lucky in a couple months we will get a Christmas present. Look me up Friday night and I will buy you a hot chocolate.
I know it's all in fun; trash talking like i know the young gun's will be doing friday night. Will do on the hot chocolate . GOOD LUCK FRIDAY AND I HOPE IT'S A SAFE GAME FOR ALL OF OUR YOUNG MEN!

:laugh: You make me laugh Possumlips :laugh:

Unlike your buddy DT, Purple88? Or should i call you what was it? PurpleH8ter :thumb:

That's funny stuff Johny!:lol2: Yeah, everybody needs a DT to poke you once in a while I guess. :rolleyes:

Good luck on this game. I will be keeping track of it!

Well the cold wind blew from the grassy knobs and the horn went off and I be darn I looked up and Crazy county umm I mean Casey county had caused Adair County to stub their toe once again, and I must have missed that running clock in the third.