Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What High Schools Use A Soccer Player As Their Kicker?

Featured Replies

Does your school have a kicker who is also on the soccer team? Would the coach allow such a situation?

 

It seems like every school has a soccer kid or two who can be a potential kicker for the football team yet it seems like we hardly see it.

 

And it's not because we're seeing so many full-time stud football kickers.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Cooper's team has a soccer player as a kicker

Southwestern's kicker is also a soccer player.. A darn good too..

Danville has done this quite a bit since I've lived here

SK has half the varsity Soccer team on roster I think. Not really but they have used 4 different soccer players this year. Injuries mainly in Soccer have caused the revolving door at kicker.

  • Author
SK has half the varsity Soccer team on roster I think. Not really but they have used 4 different soccer players this year. Injuries mainly in Soccer have caused the revolving door at kicker.

 

Is the kid who hit the long kick vs Ryle a soccer player?

Caldwell County's kicker also plays soccer.

Is the kid who hit the long kick vs Ryle a soccer player?

 

Yes Hrusto or something like that. He has missed the last 2 weeks with a bad back I believe. Both he and the Carmondy kid are pretty good kickers.

Does your school have a kicker who is also on the soccer team? Would the coach allow such a situation?

 

It seems like every school has a soccer kid or two who can be a potential kicker for the football team yet it seems like we hardly see it.

 

And it's not because we're seeing so many full-time stud football kickers.

 

I actually thought this was becoming a lot more common nowadays. I haven't followed as closely the last few years like I had in the past, but I thought most teams were using a soccer player.

 

On a side note, I've noticed a lot of high school soccer games on Friday nights this year at T&C.

Tyler Pack - Johnson Central. There was an article about him last year in the Lexington Herald. He is also currently ranked #1 in the class of 2016 at the K position.

Tyler Pack - Johnson Central. There was an article about him last year in the Lexington Herald. He is also currently ranked #1 in the class of 2016 at the K position.

 

Really? Who came up with that ranking? Is he a soccer player?

Scott has for the past few years.

Really? Who came up with that ranking? Is he a soccer player?

 

I believe it is a ranking that can be found written by Jim Matney.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.