Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New England 43 Cincinnati 17

Featured Replies

Boston media was up Bradys back side worse than a proctologist last week questioning whether or not he still was a capable of leading this team and competing in the NFL. Thanks for poking the bear NE critics. Brady and HC were happy to accommodate last night and the Bengals provided the stage!

 

Will be interesting to see how the Bengals answer against Carolina this week! Not ready to win a playoff game at this point evident from last night...have 12 weeks to prep!

Well we all know the Bengals are usually the perfect cure for all that ails other teams.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If those two teams played 50 games on a neutral field, the Pats win 40 of them. That is, with the players that were on the field last night. 50 out of 50 go to the Pats if they play them on Sunday night .

I agree with that and agree with what you said in the other post. I worded my reply wrong, i was more referring to the others who were putting blame on AJ when the entire team cost this game, including especially the coaching staff.

 

I'm a huge AJ fan, he's pulled Dalton out of the fire too many times not to love him.

I agree with that and agree with what you said in the other post. I worded my reply wrong, i was more referring to the others who were putting blame on AJ when the entire team cost this game, including especially the coaching staff.

 

I wasn't blaming Green for the loss at all... I was pointing out the fact that when a team is able to take Green away for most of the game, the Bengals offense is significantly less potent.

 

I wasn't blaming Green for the loss at all... I was pointing out the fact that when a team is able to take Green away for most of the game, the Bengals offense is significantly less potent.

 

That's where the loss of Jones and Eifert really hurts the offense. Sanu is best suited for the slot and Gresham sucks...

I wasn't blaming Green for the loss at all... I was pointing out the fact that when a team is able to take Green away for most of the game, the Bengals offense is significantly less potent.

That is true, but it's mainly because as was already stated, Green bails Dalton out a ton. The offense can't afford to lose 2 players. Those players are AJ and Gio. any other player on offense including Dalton the team would be about the same. Without AJ or Gio the team would struggle imo. Just look at 2 years ago when Gruden in his infinite wisdon thought it be a genius idea to not even throw to AJ in the first half of the playoff game and just use him as a decoy....what did that get the team? Dalton was horrible and made even worse when he couldn't use the one guy that could bail him out most of the time.

 

If I were an opposing defense I would double AJ every single play.

If Tate isn't cut this week, I'll be disappointed.

Was it my imagination, or were Collinsworth and Michaels (especially CC) giving the impression that the officials were trying to keep the Bengals in the game?

The only thing that surprises me was how many people on here actually thought the Bengals would win this one. You folks knew better. You predicted from the heart but deep down you knew better. The Bengals were beaten before the game began. Brady knew that game was his.

 

Count me as one of those. I thought the Bengals had all the advantages; including a short week for the Pats.

The only thing that surprises me was how many people on here actually thought the Bengals would win this one. You folks knew better. You predicted from the heart but deep down you knew better. The Bengals were beaten before the game began. Brady knew that game was his.

I was also guilty. For some silly reason and for some lack of common sense I actually thought a Marvin Lewis coached team would go against their history and actually this year would be different from all the rest.

 

It's not losing that I'm upset with. It's football, it happens. It's more of the way they lost. They were beat from the opening kickoff. What makes it worse is they had 2 weeks to prepare but still looked like they had no clue about the Patriots. They had no clue they had a TE Gronkowski or a WR named Edelman.

They looked like a Boone County Pee Wee Football team of 2nd graders going up against Highlands.

 

They can lose, I never thought they'd go undefeated, but the way they lost there is absolutely no excuse for that. Why they continue to pay B Tate and why Marvin Lewis is so incompetent when it comes to preparing for a good team.

 

That is what is so frustrating.

 

Ye, I screwed up in thinking this years team was different.

What killed the Bengals this game was tempo. They were unable to adjust to the Pats' go-go-go style of play. Bengals D had no answer for Brady's quick releases. He just didn't sit in the pocket and wait for someone to get open. One-two-three throw. Other teams capable of playing this style of football will do similar.

What killed the Bengals this game was tempo. They were unable to adjust to the Pats' go-go-go style of play. Bengals D had no answer for Brady's quick releases. He just didn't sit in the pocket and wait for someone to get open. One-two-three throw. Other teams capable of playing this style of football will do similar.

 

I agree with a lot of this. Brady got the ball out of his hands VERY quickly.

 

That being said, just about everything he threw was between the hashes. Looks like a team could pick up on that at some time during the game.

I agree with a lot of this. Brady got the ball out of his hands VERY quickly.

 

That being said, just about everything he threw was between the hashes. Looks like a team could pick up on that at some time during the game.

 

Marvin is probably one of the worst coaches in the NFL at in game adjustments.

Was it my imagination, or were Collinsworth and Michaels (especially CC) giving the impression that the officials were trying to keep the Bengals in the game?

 

Funny you bring this up, I didn't hear it but I was telling my girl there are a whole bunch of people out their screaming murder that the refs are trying to keep the game close.

 

On a side note, if you listen real close to Cris he gets his digs in on lot of topics. Very entertaining!

Hats off to the Pats. They played a great game and kicked our tail up one side and down the other.

 

Normally I get cranky when the Bengals lose but I enjoyed that game. Not the Bengals losing but I enjoyed the success the Pats had after last week (yes I am a Pats fan) and frankly we (the Bengals) needed to be put in our place. We are good, real good, better than the last three years, but we ain't there yet.

 

Moving forward, if we don't dominate or at least win in pretty solid fashion against the Panthers then I really question this football team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.