Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Patriots Predictions

Bengals at Patriots 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Bengals at Patriots

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bengals I believe are 4-7 off the bye and I think NE is incredible off of a loss. I will take NE in a close one on that history even though I believe the Bengals are a much better team this year.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was saying the Bengals before the Patriots looked miserable this week, so I will keep with them.

Last thing getting packed is the flat screen. Might be sitting on boxes but cant wait to watch Bengals in primetime!!!

The Bengals I believe are 4-7 off the bye and I think NE is incredible off of a loss. I will take NE in a close one on that history even though I believe the Bengals are a much better team this year.

 

That says a lot when teams traditionally struggle off a bye week. Sometimes a bye can affect a team's mojo...

 

Patriots 27

Bengals 19

  • Author

I think its safe to assume that the Patriots will dress their two more speedier receivers this week, after deciding not to activate them last week for some reason. Against the Chiefs they basically had two slot receivers and Grong at TE. So they had no deep threats at all.

How do you think the Pats performance last night affects the game this Sunday?

 

No impact whatsoever.

^Jim is a NE fan,,,,this week.

 

Me too..

Cincinnati 23-20.

The Bengals have far and away played the better ball so far and I think they are better in just about every position group. So, why can't I make myself believe they will actually go to NE in primetime and win. This is the type of game where the Bengals have their first two fumbles of the year, miss a gimme field goal and get a bad call from the ref's and lose on a last minute field goal. I guess it's the fact they have lost their last 8 Sunday night games and are 9-20 on Monday nights.

 

I can't help it... I say Bengals 27-20.

I fear that after a week of hearing how bad they are, the Pats go out and go crazy to prove they are still contenders. I have faith in my Bengals thought, 34-31 Cincy wins.

The Bengals have far and away played the better ball so far and I think they are better in just about every position group. So, why can't I make myself believe they will actually go to NE in primetime and win. This is the type of game where the Bengals have their first two fumbles of the year, miss a gimme field goal and get a bad call from the ref's and lose on a last minute field goal. I guess it's the fact they have lost their last 8 Sunday night games and are 9-20 on Monday nights.

 

I can't help it... I say Bengals 27-20.

 

Very good points. The Bengals are in the position where many people are starting to think they are a top shelf team. It's time to prove it. On national TV away from home against a historically good team. I confess I'm still not confident they have it in them to do it. I hate thinking this way but too many years of disappointment has left me in the "show me" column.

I think the Bengals are clearly the superior team but I fear NE was so embarrassed last night and many of the talking heads are talking the end of the Patriots that we may get a stellar effort out of New England.

 

I will take the Bengals by 10.

 

Brady won't let the Pats lose in embarrassing fashion twice in a row, however Cincy, I believe, will control all aspects of the game. 21-10 with a Bengals victory.

The Bengals have far and away played the better ball so far and I think they are better in just about every position group. So, why can't I make myself believe they will actually go to NE in primetime and win. This is the type of game where the Bengals have their first two fumbles of the year, miss a gimme field goal and get a bad call from the ref's and lose on a last minute field goal. I guess it's the fact they have lost their last 8 Sunday night games and are 9-20 on Monday nights.

 

I can't help it... I say Bengals 27-20.

 

 

 

Because you know deep down in your soul what is going to transpire. You don't want to believe it.... but you know.

I think I said Cincy 28-19 in another thread. I'll stick with that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.