Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Simon Kenton's football program on the decline???

Featured Replies

SK has nice fans, don't get caught up in the drama.

 

Things are getting weird.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, I shouldn't make vague generalizations like that. SK has few fans that often like to push the issue a little more then I like, which tends to get frustrating. But, I understand that this isn't an accurate representation of their fan base. My bad. That being said, I still believe that HHS could get a much more competitive game on the schedule for next year, or one that would draw more interest.

Come on RCC9...be nice! You know what they say about karma?!?

In all seriousness, SK is on the rise. They need to beat CovCath or Highlands consistently (which means scheduling them) to shake of the stigma of the 70s through the 90s when the program produced almost as many DI players as wins. It was all discussed in the last thread, but I can see there being a "Big 3" in NKY in a few seasons. Of course, they have to win those games first, which means that they have to schedule them, I'll just repeat that.

SK has some fans that are over the top? Sure they do, and the same can be said about some HHS fans. One guy gets on here and pushes buttons and gets some to respond in ridiculous ways. I'm sure he just laughs and laughs as he scrolls through.

SK has some fans that are over the top? Sure they do, and the same can be said about some HHS fans. One guy gets on here and pushes buttons and gets some to respond in ridiculous ways. I'm sure he just laughs and laughs as he scrolls through.

 

Like this whole thread!

And you base that on what? You seen Highlands play? Never mind I did not think so. Good to know that football is still the fourth "F" in Independence.

 

I have seen Highlands play this season. Good team for sure.

 

The fact that so many hhs fans get so bothered by ONE SK fan shows they have crazy fans too always have. This one SK fan that stirs the pot on here loves reading all this. Loves his Pioneers for sure but post things for kicks and laughs. I promise if you all knew this SK fan you would like him as a person. Probably wouldn't recognize him. Soft spoken man with a big heart for his beloved Pioneers. I too enjoy watching people get all upset about post on here. Over react much haha.

You know what I always thought would be really funny? If this whole time UKFan was Coach Marksberry or another coach on staff and really just used this site to drive people crazy behind the scenes. I mean you have to think about it, a lot of you guys on here have made UKFan famous in NKY High School Football. He gets talked about at games that SK isn't even involved in. I think it is quite comical even though the guy is quite ridiculous.

Seriously does UKfan bug some of you so much ? As crazy as you paint Ukfan you realize topics like this make some you seem very sensitive to the rest of the fan bases on here.

You know what I always thought would be really funny? If this whole time UKFan was Coach Marksberry or another coach on staff and really just used this site to drive people crazy behind the scenes. I mean you have to think about it, a lot of you guys on here have made UKFan famous in NKY High School Football. He gets talked about at games that SK isn't even involved in. I think it is quite comical even though the guy is quite ridiculous.

 

Think about who benefits from the increase in traffic generated by uk#1fan? He is actually Guru's director of traffic generation!

UK#1 has to take some of the credit for the BlueBirds win tonight.

His recent posts about these boys had them all fired up.

 

HS frosh were fired up over a middle aged guys comments on the web? yikes. Shouldn't they be studying nuclear physiology or finding a cure for ebola?

In all seriousness, SK is on the rise. They need to beat CovCath or Highlands consistently (which means scheduling them) to shake of the stigma of the 70s through the 90s when the program produced almost as many DI players as wins. It was all discussed in the last thread, but I can see there being a "Big 3" in NKY in a few seasons. Of course, they have to win those games first, which means that they have to schedule them, I'll just repeat that.

 

Which they have so we need to give them credit for that. I've had as much fun as anyone riding Marksberry for past scheduling but he's stepping up so I'm happy to give him that.

You know what I always thought would be really funny? If this whole time UKFan was Coach Marksberry or another coach on staff and really just used this site to drive people crazy behind the scenes. I mean you have to think about it, a lot of you guys on here have made UKFan famous in NKY High School Football. He gets talked about at games that SK isn't even involved in. I think it is quite comical even though the guy is quite ridiculous.

 

Nope not even close.

Saw that the CovCath JV beat Highlands. Must mean that Highlands is in decline and we'll see evidence sooner than we would at SK.....since the kids are older. Right?

I have seen Highlands play this season. Good team for sure.

 

The fact that so many hhs fans get so bothered by ONE SK fan shows they have crazy fans too always have. This one SK fan that stirs the pot on here loves reading all this. Loves his Pioneers for sure but post things for kicks and laughs. I promise if you all knew this SK fan you would like him as a person. Probably wouldn't recognize him. Soft spoken man with a big heart for his beloved Pioneers. I too enjoy watching people get all upset about post on here. Over react much haha.

 

Hold on there, Will Rogers never met UKfan. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.