Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Simon Kenton's football program on the decline???

Featured Replies

Maybe it's just me but I don't think I would talk junk to Simon Kenton in the present time if I wasn't a member of the super district or Scott County. You might get your feelings hurt. Can you imagine the depth and level of trash talk it would get to if your school lost to SK?

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK would had tons of trophies if they played that small ball the little 4A stuff but instead we play with the Big Boys 6A and because we believe! Pioneer Nation!!!

 

SK = 1-25 vs the "little 4A stuff" For a long time SK and HHS were in the same district, how did that work out for you?

Please stop dragging me into this discussion...lol.

SK = 1-25 vs the "little 4A stuff" For a long time SK and HHS were in the same district, how did that work out for you?

 

Man, you folks sure are big over stats that occurred before the current set of kids were born. We see the product you have on the field today and we see NOTHING to be afraid of.

Nothing better than watching SK take care of business tonight and look over and a big 6'3 200 pound kid with a Highlands hoodie watching! True story tonight! :D

Did you ask for his autograph? :)

Man, you folks sure are big over stats that occurred before the current set of kids were born. We see the product you have on the field today and we see NOTHING to be afraid of.

 

Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

 

Only thing we are afraid of is trying to find a place to park up in Fort Thomas!

Only thing we are afraid of is trying to find a place to park up in Fort Thomas!

 

I will save you a personal spot. Just so you see TRADITION never GRADUATES!

I will save you a personal spot. Just so you see TRADITION never GRADUATES!

 

I already know a good parking spot but I know a few cake eaters but thanks.

I already know a good parking spot but I know a few cake eaters but thanks.

 

I'm sure they will save you a piece of cake! ?

I think he is related to a couple SK football players.

 

Lol! So you popped your own balloon my friend. Discredits your whole post from before. Now we know the reason. Bahahahaha! This may be the last one!

Lol! So you popped your own balloon my friend. Discredits your whole post from before. Now we know the reason. Bahahahaha! This may be the last one!

 

I have no clue what you are talking about?

I have no clue what you are talking about?

 

Lol. Not the only one!

  • Author
Man, you folks sure are big over stats that occurred before the current set of kids were born. We see the product you have on the field today and we see NOTHING to be afraid of.

 

Ditto

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.