Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Simon Kenton's football program on the decline???

Featured Replies

You mean next year when SK crushes Highlands in Varsity football?

 

What's the schedule.....who travels next year?

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I be bitter? WE BEAT SIMON KENTON!!!!! Can you believe it??

 

Sorry didn't get the sarcasm.

What's the schedule.....who travels next year?

 

Good question. Needless to say, the home field advantage is important for both programs.

You mean next year when SK crushes Highlands in Varsity football?

 

 

Making them an impressive 2-25 against the birds.

What's the schedule.....who travels next year?

 

It doesn't matter the Pioneers will win!

Sorry didn't get the sarcasm.

 

Here's your sign...

It doesn't matter the Pioneers will win!

 

:laugh:

Can't wait till varsity plays each other next year.

 

Be careful for what you wish for young man...

 

We had this same problem child just a few short weeks ago with Bryan Station...They punched us in the mouth and then laughed in our face. You do not disrespect a Program like Highlands and then not expect to get schooled...Just sayin

 

Keep working hard:thumb:

I think this years SK team could beat Highlands. Im not saying it is a lock but they could but we will never know. Next season is a long way off and both teams will be different. We can talk about it then. If people at this frosh game are talking about ukfan then ukfan wins.

Is that game officially on the schedule? If so' date=' I can't wait either. :lol2:[/quote']

I want to sit right next to UK#1 during this game :)

I think this years SK team could beat Highlands. Im not saying it is a lock but they could but we will never know. Next season is a long way off and both teams will be different. We can talk about it then. If people at this frosh game are talking about ukfan then ukfan wins.

 

And you base that on what? You seen Highlands play? Never mind I did not think so. Good to know that football is still the fourth "F" in Independence.

After a devastating loss to a short, fat and slow Highlands Bluebird Freshman team, It lends itself to the question, is SK on the decline? With Highlands program hitting rock bottom over the last couple years, one has to think this is not a good loss for the Pioneer Nation. What say you???

 

Way to go Birds! I haven't been this happy since my son accepted his offer to play football for Highlands, which included room and board at the football commune over the hill behind the school! :D

 

The rise and fall of the 'Neer nation! Wow! I'd say the shine is off Simon Kenton football......actually I never thought there was any shine in the first place. :lol:

SK has come along way in building their program, I have no issue with the fans showing support and saying their football team could possibly be the best in NKY 6a....As for beating HHS that still remains to be seen. I will probably attend that game should be a good one....

Should Highlands even waste a schedule spot on the SK next year? We can probably find a better team with less miserable fans.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.