Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Simon Kenton's football program on the decline???

Featured Replies

After a devastating loss to a short, fat and slow Highlands Bluebird Freshman team, It lends itself to the question, is SK on the decline? With Highlands program hitting rock bottom over the last couple years, one has to think this is not a good loss for the Pioneer Nation. What say you???

 

Way to go Birds! I haven't been this happy since my son accepted his offer to play football for Highlands, which included room and board at the football commune over the hill behind the school! :D

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2: I love it.

After a devastating loss to a short, fat and slow Highlands Bluebird Freshman team, It lends itself to the question, is SK on the decline? With Highlands program hitting rock bottom over the last couple years, one has to think this is not a good loss for the Pioneer Nation. What say you???

 

Way to go Birds! I haven't been this happy since my son accepted his offer to play football for Highlands, which included room and board at the football commune over the hill behind the school! :D

 

Wow someone is bitter....

I was wondering how long that would take...

8:20pm

 

Was thinking 9p

After a devastating loss to a short, fat and slow Highlands Bluebird Freshman team, It lends itself to the question, is SK on the decline? With Highlands program hitting rock bottom over the last couple years, one has to think this is not a good loss for the Pioneer Nation. What say you???

 

Way to go Birds! I haven't been this happy since my son accepted his offer to play football for Highlands, which included room and board at the football commune over the hill behind the school! :D

 

 

Can't wait till varsity plays each other next year.

Can't wait till varsity plays each other next year.

 

Is that game officially on the schedule? If so, I can't wait either. :lol2:

UK#1 has to take some of the credit for the BlueBirds win tonight.

His recent posts about these boys had them all fired up.

UK#1 has to take some of the credit for the BlueBirds win tonight.

His recent posts about these boys had them all fired up.

 

I think it had to do more with being shut out last year 22 to 0. :D

I think it had to do more with being shut out last year 22 to 0. :D

 

Whatever helps you sleep tonight my man. I can sleep well knowing those boys will be playing on Fridays next year.

  • Author
Wow someone is bitter....

 

How can I be bitter? WE BEAT SIMON KENTON!!!!! Can you believe it??

I think it had to do more with being shut out last year 22 to 0. :D

Didn't know they had 8th graders on the freshman team last night...

 

I :poop:you not...

I heard

"that ought to shut ukfan up"

"I hope he's here watching this"

Whatever helps you sleep tonight my man. I can sleep well knowing those boys will be playing on Fridays next year.

 

You mean next year when SK crushes Highlands in Varsity football?

  • Author
I think it had to do more with being shut out last year 22 to 0. :D

 

These kids weren't shut out. These kids beat Simon Kenton.

I'll eat my crow then. Trust me, I know you'll look this post up next year and show it to me if the Neers win.

  • Author
I'll eat my crow then. Trust me, I know you'll look this post up next year and show it to me if the Neers win.

 

So will I. But I think we are safe. Next year, our sophomores will beat their sophomores!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.