Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Simon Kenton's football program on the decline???

Featured Replies

Soon to be 5-0 enough said! Thread closed!

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon to be 5-0 enough said! Thread closed!

 

Loud and Proud!:laugh:

Loud and Proud!:laugh:

 

 

Loud and proud with a Sophomore starting qb!

Soon to be 5-0 enough said! Thread closed!

I think RCC9 is waiting for a response :)

If Cooper upsets tonight......are they on the decline?

If Cooper wins tonight, it's because SK shot itself in the foot. Nothing more. SK has more size and talent.

  • Author
If Cooper wins tonight, it's because SK shot itself in the foot. Nothing more. SK has more size and talent.

 

Okay, I know you and I have discussions and we seem to come to reasonable conclusions and agreements (or not). But always pretty good conversation when we're done. Grown to like discussions with you. So please don't take this wrong.

 

But this is where I think one of the reasons people are having a few issues with SK. The elitist attitude (with nothing to really back it up) and lack of respect for opponents. There is a difference between confidence and cockiness. (I know, all this coming from an HHS fan, right?) But if you look over on the PT and HHS thread, most non-HHS fans are predicting a blowout. However, you will see all the HHS folks giving PT all kinds of respect. I'm really not trying to be mean, but when someone or a program feels they are really good with really no proof and continue to put down other programs and basic say that the only chance they have to win is if SK falls on their face, that's just not good. I bet there are some on the Cooper side (including their players) that feel they are going to win. For me, if they weren't tore up with injuries, I would go with "this is SK first decent test". But I don't know enough about Cooper to know what they have left in the tank without some of their studs on the field.

 

Hopefully you're able to take that as just a little feedback and not overly mad at me!

I guess he didn't see this, lol

 

He gets nothing! :D

Nothing better than watching SK take care of business tonight and look over and a big 6'3 200 pound kid with a Highlands hoodie watching! True story tonight! :D

Its fantastic that we have so many Dixie and Highlands folks coming to our games. Gives them an opportunity to see a good team for a change!

Okay, I know you and I have discussions and we seem to come to reasonable conclusions and agreements (or not). But always pretty good conversation when we're done. Grown to like discussions with you. So please don't take this wrong.

 

But this is where I think one of the reasons people are having a few issues with SK. The elitist attitude (with nothing to really back it up) and lack of respect for opponents. There is a difference between confidence and cockiness. (I know, all this coming from an HHS fan, right?) But if you look over on the PT and HHS thread, most non-HHS fans are predicting a blowout. However, you will see all the HHS folks giving PT all kinds of respect. I'm really not trying to be mean, but when someone or a program feels they are really good with really no proof and continue to put down other programs and basic say that the only chance they have to win is if SK falls on their face, that's just not good. I bet there are some on the Cooper side (including their players) that feel they are going to win. For me, if they weren't tore up with injuries, I would go with "this is SK first decent test". But I don't know enough about Cooper to know what they have left in the tank without some of their studs on the field.

 

Hopefully you're able to take that as just a little feedback and not overly mad at me!

 

:clap:

 

sk beat a Cooper team with 7 starters out due to injury...

:clap:

 

sk beat a Cooper team with 7 starters out due to injury...

 

2 more where carried off tonight. I believe they are on their 4th string qb now.

Nothing better than watching SK take care of business tonight and look over and a big 6'3 200 pound kid with a Highlands hoodie watching! True story tonight! :D

 

Celebrity in the house! Lol

Celebrity in the house! Lol

 

I think he is related to a couple SK football players.

I have met him and I did like him. I laugh at most of my posts as much as he does. Like I said, he gets me interested in stuff I've never been interested in before. I had this thread teed up before the game ever ended. And it was all for him and he knows it. All in good fun. I have told all you SK fans that I would love to talk smack to the Louisville group, if we had a reason too. I would back any 6A team that made consistent runs. Just waiting for that to happen. Unless you're UKfan, you can't talk smack if you can't back it up occasionally. Would love to be able to back it up.

 

SK would had tons of trophies if they played that small ball the little 4A stuff but instead we play with the Big Boys 6A and because we believe! Pioneer Nation!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.