Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Simon Kenton's football program on the decline???

Featured Replies

Nope not even close.

 

Can you send me an SK shirt for that Highlands game next year? :lol2:

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously does UKfan bug some of you so much ? As crazy as you paint Ukfan you realize topics like this make some you seem very sensitive to the rest of the fan bases on here.

 

We don't worry about that too much because each and every fan base would react the same. They're just not relevant enough to be his target. :cool:

Saw that the CovCath JV beat Highlands. Must mean that Highlands is in decline and we'll see evidence sooner than we would at SK.....since the kids are older. Right?

 

Actually that was a topic of conversation in that thread.

Think about who benefits from the increase in traffic generated by uk#1fan? He is actually Guru's director of traffic generation!

 

Definitely. Guru and UKFan should be best friends. Heck, UKFan is paying Guru's bills pretty much. JK don't ban me.

 

But seriously, I bet UKFan is a huge promoter for BGP. Visitors get on here, see some of the shenanigans that he is posting and think, "I have to sign up and defend my school". It would not surprise me one bit to see the UKFan avatar on the front page of BGP with the slogan:

 

"Join now to argue with UK#1Fan!!!"

Point proven Highlands biggest rival is SK! They get nervous and fear the Pioneers! :laugh:

I understand that UKfan does what he does for laughs, and likely doesn't honestly believe most of what he types. It just baffles me as to why someone would ruin their credibility for "laughs." But hey, as the saying goes, "to each his own."

Can you send me an SK shirt for that Highlands game next year? :lol2:

 

You'd look way better with a giant H on your chest. Birds of a feather and all. Just sayin' :angrybird12:

Point proven Highlands biggest rival is SK! They get nervous and fear the Pioneers! :laugh:

 

RIVAL? Hardly:laugh:

 

In a rivalry, BOTH teams have a chance to win from year to year. Obviously, this has not been the case with SK having won only ONE game in 26 tries against the Birds. In fact, there are TWELVE teams in northern KY with higher winning percentages against Highlands than SK.

You'd look way better with a giant H on your chest.

 

You're right... I do like Male quite a bit too... :banana:

  • Author
I have seen Highlands play this season. Good team for sure.

 

The fact that so many hhs fans get so bothered by ONE SK fan shows they have crazy fans too always have. This one SK fan that stirs the pot on here loves reading all this. Loves his Pioneers for sure but post things for kicks and laughs. I promise if you all knew this SK fan you would like him as a person. Probably wouldn't recognize him. Soft spoken man with a big heart for his beloved Pioneers. I too enjoy watching people get all upset about post on here. Over react much haha.

 

I have met him and I did like him. I laugh at most of my posts as much as he does. Like I said, he gets me interested in stuff I've never been interested in before. I had this thread teed up before the game ever ended. And it was all for him and he knows it. All in good fun. I have told all you SK fans that I would love to talk smack to the Louisville group, if we had a reason too. I would back any 6A team that made consistent runs. Just waiting for that to happen. Unless you're UKfan, you can't talk smack if you can't back it up occasionally. Would love to be able to back it up.

  • Author
You know what I always thought would be really funny? If this whole time UKFan was Coach Marksberry or another coach on staff and really just used this site to drive people crazy behind the scenes. I mean you have to think about it, a lot of you guys on here have made UKFan famous in NKY High School Football. He gets talked about at games that SK isn't even involved in. I think it is quite comical even though the guy is quite ridiculous.

 

Not Marksberry, can tell you that for sure! My sources tell me the staff actually wishes it would get toned down a bit. NKY may be fans of Ukfan, but I'm not so sure about the SK coaching staff.

  • Author
HS frosh were fired up over a middle aged guys comments on the web? yikes. Shouldn't they be studying nuclear physiology or finding a cure for ebola?

 

They do that too. They have to stay tops in the state for academics too! No free passes at HHS!

  • Author
Saw that the CovCath JV beat Highlands. Must mean that Highlands is in decline and we'll see evidence sooner than we would at SK.....since the kids are older. Right?

 

I agree and apparently everyone else in NKY agrees. That's why I can't believe SK lost this game? People are saying HHS is landlocked, no more tuition students, JV finally lost a game, Freshman classes are weak, kids are small and slow, all of this and they still continue to be fine. I'm sure there are many other programs that would love to be considered down and on the decline and still having the success that HHS is having at all levels. All of a sudden games get a little closer and the JV and freshman teams actually lose and game and everyone thinks "the tides are turning". Hilarious. Maybe other teams are stepping up!

  • Author
Point proven Highlands biggest rival is SK! They get nervous and fear the Pioneers! :laugh:

 

Rivalry? Why would we have a rivalry with a 6A program? I would expect them to take us to the cleaners every year, right? No rivalry there! Independence...a huge growing community with a ton of kids and talent, multiple D1 kids, top 5 defensive players in NKY, top 3 team in the state, great coaching and great facilities. HHS lil tiny landlocked town with closed doors and crappy facilities. Slow, little kids. It's no contest. It's not even fair!!! I'm calling BW and getting this game off the schedule. It's just not fair to our kids.

RIVAL? Hardly:laugh:

 

In a rivalry, BOTH teams have a chance to win from year to year. Obviously, this has not been the case with SK having won only ONE game in 26 tries against the Birds. In fact, there are TWELVE teams in northern KY with higher winning percentages against Highlands than SK.

 

Ancient history. Never happened. We'll make history starting next fall. Everyone is 0-0 in this matchup.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.