Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Simon Kenton's football program on the decline???

Featured Replies

Saw that the CovCath JV beat Highlands. Must mean that Highlands is in decline and we'll see evidence sooner than we would at SK.....since the kids are older. Right?

 

Yes your right but decline at Highlands is coming back to the pack and decline at Simon is falling to the bottom of 6a....:D.....Just Kidding...kind of....lol

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ancient history. Never happened. We'll make history starting next fall. Everyone is 0-0 in this matchup.

 

 

“He who doesn't understand history (1-25) is doomed to repeat it.”

―Pittacus Lore

“He who doesn't understand history (1-25) is doomed to repeat it.”

―Pittacus Lore

 

That's great if you are planning to invade Russia and bring your Spring fatigues only. That ancient history means nothing to today's kids.

That's great if you are planning to invade Russia and bring your Spring fatigues only. That ancient history means nothing to today's kids.

 

Exactly right. None of these kids care what happened 2 hours ago, let alone 2 years ago.

That's great if you are planning to invade Russia and bring your Spring fatigues only. That ancient history means nothing to today's kids.

 

Yes kids these days do know history. An they know what that name HIGHLANDS means on there jersey!

Wow! I feel sorry for UK#1Fan, He may need 24/7 care for the time being

That's great if you are planning to invade Russia and bring your Spring fatigues only. That ancient history means nothing to today's kids.

 

 

Exactly right. None of these kids care what happened 2 hours ago, let alone 2 years ago.

 

 

If you believe that, you've never been to a Thanksgiving dinner in Fort Thomas when the fathers, brothers, cousins and in some cases grandfathers are learn'in "today's kids" history.

 

I guess history doesn't matter if you don't have any.

  • Author
Yes kids these days do know history. An they know what that name HIGHLANDS means on there jersey!

 

Well I will say this about history...I bet every kid on both teams can tell you how many state championships their team has!

  • Author

The other thing that's funny about history and SK fans telling us history doesn't matter is they are very quick to rattle off all the lex teams they've beaten in the last teams years when you challenge them. So like someone said, I guess history only applies when there is history.

The other thing that's funny about history and SK fans telling us history doesn't matter is they are very quick to rattle off all the lex teams they've beaten in the last teams years when you challenge them. So like someone said, I guess history only applies when there is history.

 

You can't forget those 22-0 frosh victories!

Wow! I feel sorry for UK#1Fan, He may need 24/7 care for the time being

 

Why is that?

The other thing that's funny about history and SK fans telling us history doesn't matter is they are very quick to rattle off all the lex teams they've beaten in the last teams years when you challenge them. So like someone said, I guess history only applies when there is history.

 

Better hope your Birds win Friday! :D

Better hope your Birds win Friday! :D

 

They play Saturday...:)

If you believe that, you've never been to a Thanksgiving dinner in Fort Thomas when the fathers, brothers, cousins and in some cases grandfathers are learn'in "today's kids" history.

 

I guess history doesn't matter if you don't have any.

 

Never, I have no clue. Just like those kids don't have a clue about how bad SK used to be. I am not saying that SK is going to be king of the mountain. I am saying that they have everything in place to push CovCath and Highlands.

Never, I have no clue. Just like those kids don't have a clue about how bad SK used to be. I am not saying that SK is going to be king of the mountain. I am saying that they have everything in place to push CovCath and Highlands.

 

Do not disagree.....man that hurt to say!...lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.