Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rapper offers $50,000/year to Roll Doobies

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a dream job for someone.

If I were still in college, way out of practice at this point in life.

I wonder if any of The Doobie Brothers are looking for a gig.

Real growth industry. Lots of opportunities for advancement and getting higher in the company.

 

:woot:

Roll for a year, get carpal tunnel and file for long term disability. Boom

Roll for a year, get carpal tunnel and file for long term disability. Boom
I'm sure they already have a Rx for that.
If I were still in college, way out of practice at this point in life.

 

 

This.

I have to ask the obvious question: why doesn't he just buy a pipe and alleviate the need for rolling?

  • Author
I have to ask the obvious question: why doesn't he just buy a pipe and alleviate the need for rolling?

 

Good point. Could be that he wants to do his part to grow the economy by providing jobs. You cut out the middle-man, you reduce the workforce.

I have to ask the obvious question: why doesn't he just buy a pipe and alleviate the need for rolling?

 

Because they're not as fun to smoke. Ask Wiz Khalifa.

Good point. Could be that he wants to do his part to grow the economy by providing jobs. You cut out the middle-man, you reduce the workforce.

 

Only logical explanation.

Roll for a year, get carpal tunnel and file for long term disability. Boom

That's what Medical Marijuana is for

That's what Medical Marijuana is for

 

:lol2: Nice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.