Rapper offers $50,000/year to Roll Doobies

titletownclown

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a lot of you here apparently, I know very little about Mr. Flame. So my question becomes this: does this man's reputation for how much he and his associates smoke mean that $50,000 is a generous salary... or is it not nearly enough for all the work this poor doober (one who rolls doobies) will be expected to do?

Like a lot of you here apparently, I know very little about Mr. Flame. So my question becomes this: does this man's reputation for how much he and his associates smoke mean that $50,000 is a generous salary... or is it not nearly enough for all the work this poor doober (one who rolls doobies) will be expected to do?

Pretty safe to assume that someone willing to spend $50K for a blunt rolling professional has every intention to smoke out all day, erry day.

Willing to bet $1000 this is the first time he's ever been called Mr. Flame.