Covington Catholic 3 Dixie Heights 0

CCH wins 3-0 with goals by Adam Flynn, Parker Kenney, and some one help me out on the other one.....

Lots of opportunities for the blue colonels.. Only 3 connected.......I counted one shot on goal by the red colonels.....

Red colonel keeper played very well........

The center ref needs to retire the middle........just isn't mobile enough to be in the correct position.

CCH wins 3-0 with goals by Adam Flynn, Parker Kenney, and some one help me out on the other one.....

Lots of opportunities for the blue colonels.. Only 3 connected.......I counted one shot on goal by the red colonels.....

The center ref needs to retire the middle........just isn't mobile enough to be in the correct position.

Bryce Day on the third goal.

Missed this game due to a work commitment but my reports are that the blue Colonels completely controlled this one but had trouble denting the net. Can't say that is surprising. Clean sheet for CCH, that's good to see.

Completely controlled it, but wouldn't say we played that well.

Nice post. Theoretical question as to your point about the ref. You said he should retire the "middle". Is it better to have a less than fit ref on the line where they have to sprint and constantly keep up with the defenders or in the middle where they can use angles and experience?

I really am curious as your post made me think about it.

Nice post. Theoretical question as to your point about the ref. You said he should retire the "middle". Is it better to have a less than fit ref on the line where they have to sprint and constantly keep up with the defenders or in the middle where they can use angles and experience?

I really am curious as your post made me think about it.

Sprint for only half of the field.......was being nice at the time....