Louisville 31 Miami 13

Pura Vida

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty good ACC debut for UL. Defense was the highlight for the Cards IMO. They were solid all night, especially after Gardner fumbled the second time & Miami recovered it deep in UL territory. Defense holds Miami to a FG. That was huge.

Miami's defense was pretty good too, I thought, but they were on the field too long because their offense was awful.

It's just one game, but I wasn't impressed with Gardner at QB. He just did not take care of the ball tonight.

Louisville is in trouble this season

They'll make a bowl game and could possibly compete for the ACC title. I think saying they are in trouble this season is pure instigation and hate on your part. Kind of like you saying Danville will score 49 points on Boyle County in football. :lol2:

#purehate

They'll make a bowl game and could possibly compete for the ACC title. I think saying they are in trouble this season is pure instigation and hate on your part. Kind of like you saying Danville will score 49 points on Boyle County in football. :lol2:

#purehate

You're crazy. I love Boyle County. I only cheer against them once a season and that's because my kids go to Danville schools.

I think Louisville will make a bowl but they aren't competing for any titles.

You're crazy. I love Boyle County. I only cheer against them once a season and that's because my kids go to Danville schools.

I think Louisville will make a bowl but they aren't competing for any titles.

Please. You like and root for Boyle County as much as I like and root for Danville. :lol2: And you still haven't said if you were serious about Danville putting 49 points on Boyle County. Still wating for that reply.........

You never know. The ACC doesn't look all that strong to me. Crazier things have happened and it will be late October when FSU rolls into the Ville.

Please. You like and root for Boyle County as much as I like and root for Danville. :lol2: And you still haven't said if you were serious about Danville putting 49 points on Boyle County. Still wating for that reply.........

You never know. The ACC doesn't look all that strong to me. Crazier things have happened and it will be late October when FSU rolls into the Ville.

I do cheer for Boyle County. Heck, Steve is my next door neighbor lol. I cheer for them always, except for one game a season. Generally, I cheer for both Danville and Boyle county each week.

I do cheer for Boyle County. Heck, Steve is my next door neighbor lol. I cheer for them always, except for one game a season. Generally, I cheer for both Danville and Boyle county each week.

Can't do it. I like Coach Clevenger, Coach Morse, Coach Mason and Coach McKinney. My sister-in-law went to Danville and has worked in the Danville school system her whole adult life. I don't know how to root for Danville. Just like you don't know how to say anything good about UL or give them credit for anything. :lol2:

UL's D looked great, it could have been because of UM's QB, but still. I thought the O looked so so, with Parker it will look better. I really don't like Gardner for some reason, can't figure it out though as to why. Not a bad "debut" for Bobby.

Welcome to the ACC Cards! :ylsuper:

Big win to start the season. Just like I said, Miami didn't have the offense to beat us. Louisville defense was GREAT tonight. They were put in BAD situations twice with Gardner fumbles, and they held Miami to a field goal both times.

Gardner looked uncomfortable a lot, IMO, but you can attribute that to first game jitters. The fumbles are a big issue.

Dominique Brown had a big game, really like that guy. He's going to be a big key for the Cards this season.

1-0!

Two more things:

The punt returners put UofL in really bad field position in the first half. That part wasn't the offense's fault.

I'm watching the game again right now, but it sure seemed like we got robbed of a touchdown on that backwards pass that was over turned...

Two more things:

The punt returners put UofL in really bad field position in the first half. That part wasn't the offense's fault.

I'm watching the game again right now, but it sure seemed like we got robbed of a touchdown on that backwards pass that was over turned...

Not a good night for that officiating crew.