Louisville 31 Miami 13

Pura Vida

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty neat video from Howie Lindsay. He followed the march into the stadium from the stairs right as the players get off the buses all the way through the fans, then through the stadium gates where the marching band is playing and it's only stadium employees lining the route, down to the long march across the length of the field into the locker rooms.

[video=youtube;fJbpyp-SZ-k]

Pretty neat video from Howie Lindsay. He followed the march into the stadium from the stairs right as the players get off the buses all the way through the fans, then through the stadium gates where the marching band is playing and it's only stadium employees lining the route, down to the long march across the length of the field into the locker rooms.

Will has his own security! Interesting. Crazy crowd there. I love De la Cruz's hair. :lol2:

Did you see the pic of Mama Bridgewater at the game? That was pretty awesome.

The guys doing the tv said that Dorsett is a Frosh and had a 4.19 forty. (Did I hear that right?)Dorsett played about 5 or 6 plays all night for Miami.

I didn't hear the part about being a freshman but did hear the part about the 4.19. He was in there more then that, they just didn't go to him much. Tried to hit him long once and gave it him in the end around. The qb did miss him once being wide open, would have scored easily had he seen him.

The guys doing the tv said that Dorsett is a Frosh and had a 4.19 forty. (Did I hear that right?)Dorsett played about 5 or 6 plays all night for Miami.

Dorsett played a bunch. He's a one trick pony. Albeit its a great trick, but if he's not going deep you don't hear much from him.

Interesting to see former HHS WR and current Warren Central SR WR Jensen Feggins standing along the march route. Taking a visit I presume.