Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braves @ Reds (August 21-August 24)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it bad that Skip Schumacher looked better than Holmberg and Hoover tonight?

 

Skip Schumaker 1.0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0.00

 

New Closer?

Of course Chapman would pitch tonight. :lol:

 

I asked why in the heck he was pitching as soon as I heard his intro music.

 

Tonight just makes ya want to vomit as a beer vendor.

Holmberg was called up because Axelrod would have been pitching on 3 days rest.

 

If I were pitching Holmberg tonight, I hand him the ball and say you are out there till the 6th inning no matter what the score is. I would not burn up my bullpen for this series in a game there is no chance to win.

Holmberg was called up because Axelrod would have been pitching on 3 days rest.

 

If I were pitching Holmberg tonight, I hand him the ball and say you are out there till the 6th inning no matter what the score is. I would not burn up my bullpen for this series in a game there is no chance to win.

 

I guess it just goes to show the level of talent at AAA for the Reds. If it is me, knowing I have no chance to win with Holmberg, why not try and give one of the young guys at AA a chance at the big league level. I guess it doesn't surprise me, the Reds gave up around the trade deadline by not choosing which way they want to go.

I'm telling you Walt still thinks they have a chance for the wild card this year and he will stick with the exact same lineup for next year. Something about coming to Cincinnati turns you into Mike Brown

I'm telling you Walt still thinks they have a chance for the wild card this year and he will stick with the exact same lineup for next year. Something about coming to Cincinnati turns you into Mike Brown

 

Which makes you wonder who has been running the Bengals recently with some of the great things they've been doing.

Billy breaks up the no-no and now it is tied at 1.

The BP is really racking up the L's since the AS break.

I'm telling you Walt still thinks they have a chance for the wild card this year and he will stick with the exact same lineup for next year. Something about coming to Cincinnati turns you into Mike Brown

 

Agreed. I said it before. Management thinks this is a WS team if healthy.

Agreed. I said it before. Management thinks this is a WS team if healthy.

 

 

And so did every Reds fan out there before the season started.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.