August 7, 201412 yr I could see Negron being a nice utility player next year off the bench. Think he could fill Hanahan's shoes???
August 7, 201412 yr Does Negron's play make Phillips more expendable? A 28 year old who's been in only 18 major league games??? Ummmm.....no.
August 7, 201412 yr Think he could fill Hanahan's shoes??? The more I think about it, the more I think we should've given Jim Thome a call after Votto went down. At least he'd have more pop in his bat than Hanahan has had...even if they did hit for the same average.
August 7, 201412 yr It's Pena's fault that Latos didn't get out of the inning. Very weak effort on the foul pop.
August 7, 201412 yr A 28 year old who's been in only 18 major league games??? Ummmm.....no. As John Fay pointed out, a career minor league hitter of .244 with over 3,000 plate appearances. But has filled nicely lately
August 7, 201412 yr Real nice with for the Redlegs. Be nice to finish the series on a high note. You're just talking from a beer standpoint, right?
August 7, 201412 yr You're just talking from a beer standpoint, right? I'm almost always talking from a beer sales standpoint haha! But yes, a couple wins going into a weekend can certainly help the walk-up crowd. But I mainly just want to see them have a chance to be in it through at least mid Sept.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.