Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Indians / Indians @ Reds (8/4 - 8/7)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Remarkably this team is only 4 games out in the division and 3 in the WC.

  • Replies 158
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They drew 33K last night. Not bad.

 

I'm not entirely sure it was all because of the bobblehead either. Seemed like a late arriving crows for bobblehead night.

  • Author

With the Red Sox coming to town next week, you should have at least a couple big sale games coming up MJ!

 

I'm 100% going to be their Tuesday night, and it's looking likely I'll be able to swing the Wednesday afternoon game as well!

With the Red Sox coming to town next week, you should have at least a couple big sale games coming up MJ!

 

I'm 100% going to be their Tuesday night, and it's looking likely I'll be able to swing the Wednesday afternoon game as well!

 

Yeah I definitely think we will see some solid games (attendance wise). It's just a projection, but I heard potentially 35,000 for the business man special next week. That's pretty much unheard of for those! Be even better if the Reds take at least three of the next four before the Red Sox come into town.

Walt knows what he is doing. In the race and drawing crowds, it's all good

BP may be just enough offense to push them back into contention. :popcorn:

  • Author

The way the players and others around the team are talking, it seems they're all under the impression that both BP and Votto will be back before season's end.

Good to see Bruce starting to show signs of life. Having Votto and BP back with a month to go and this team within a few games could be interesting. That's if the pitching continues to be top shelf (looking at you Pasta).

 

Those guys on the bump seem to be throwing with a little more focus after the slow start to the second half.

  • Author

Hamilton CF

Bruce RF

Frazier 1B

Mesoraco C

Ludwick LF

Negron 2B

Santiago 3B

Cozart SS

Bailey P

Hoping to push the Reds record when I'm in attendance to 4-1 for the season... Looks like the weather should be no problem tonight.

I'm pleasantly surprised. They are hanging tough. Hard not to wonder where they would be if healthy.

  • Author
I'm pleasantly surprised. They are hanging tough. Hard not to wonder where they would be if healthy.

 

Same here.

 

I'm still amazed by how ridiculously good the starting pitching has been. If they happened to get there, I'd match up the Cueto/Latos/Bailey trio against any other pitching trio in the game.

Same here.

 

I'm still amazed by how ridiculously good the starting pitching has been. If they happened to get there, I'd match up the Cueto/Latos/Bailey trio against any other pitching trio in the game.

Dodgers top 3 are pretty strong but the Reds top 3 are up there.

Will be interesting to see what attendance is tonight without a bobblehead, but still think it will be in the 30,000 range until school starts, which in Ohio probably isn't until after Labor Day or the following week.. Said that they would win 3 of 4 against The Tribe and sweep the Marlins,sticking to that. They could be leading the wild card or close by Monday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.