Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ray Rice suspended 2 games by NFL for beating wife.

Featured Replies

Domestic Violence is one of the top causes of murder and is one of the biggest issues in this country.

 

This sends a horrible message by the NFL.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really can't believe he only got 2 games. Horrible message.

I really can't believe he only got 2 games. Horrible message.

 

Is that more surprising than her father giving her up for marriage to the man who decked her?

Are we just assuming the Ray Rice knocked her out cold?

 

While the video of him dragging her by the hair may suggest it, she could have also been passed out drunk. While I've never done it by their hair, I've had to carry/drag someone who was practically lifeless before because of that. If the NFL and Police have seen the elevator video, I'd assume he didn't just deck her.

They give Terrelle Pryor 5 games for committing NCAA violations by accepting free tattoos and Ray Rice 2 games for allegedly knocking his fiancée unconscious? Sounds about right.

Are we just assuming the Ray Rice knocked her out cold?

 

While the video of him dragging her by the hair may suggest it, she could have also been passed out drunk. While I've never done it by their hair, I've had to carry/drag someone who was practically lifeless before because of that. If the NFL and Police have seen the elevator video, I'd assume he didn't just deck her.

I would say the chances of a person going out cold in the matter of a few seconds after entering an elevator is slim.

Peter King wrote a column about this. Said it was probably only 2 because a)his wife gave a powerful testimony to Goodell on Ray's behalf b)no prior incidents c)no conviction and d)Ray has been a great ambassador for the NFL in charity work.

 

Not that I agree with that logic..

Peter King wrote a column about this. Said it was probably only 2 because a)his wife gave a powerful testimony to Goodell on Ray's behalf b)no prior incidents c)no conviction and d)Ray has been a great ambassador for the NFL in charity work.

 

Not that I agree with that logic..

Goodell has also seen the elevator footage, correct?

 

Goodell is almost his own worst enemy. People were all over him for suspending the Pac Man, Big Ben, Saints players, and even Michael Vick prior to his conviction for not allowing cases to run their course. I think he was told to take a step back and let cases run their course before laying down the hammer.

 

Again, not saying that is correct in this case.

  • Author

Big Ben rape allegations were with no video in a he said / she said battle correct? He still got 6 games though.

 

 

Rice had to have done something to be suspended 2 games. Hard to say what happened until we are able to see video of them in the elevator, if we ever do.

I would say the chances of a person going out cold in the matter of a few seconds after entering an elevator is slim.

 

Was there video of them getting on the elevator? I only saw the video of them leaving it.

Was there video of them getting on the elevator? I only saw the video of them leaving it.

 

I know I have seen something before. Maybe it was them at the casino table. I remember them getting after one another.

You get 4 games for a failed pee test, and only 2 for being a wife-beater? Goodell is a joke.

You get 4 games for a failed pee test, and only 2 for being a wife-beater? Goodell is a joke.

 

To be far he is only a girl friend beater. They didn't get married until after he knocked her out.

Are we just assuming the Ray Rice knocked her out cold?

 

While the video of him dragging her by the hair may suggest it, she could have also been passed out drunk. While I've never done it by their hair, I've had to carry/drag someone who was practically lifeless before because of that. If the NFL and Police have seen the elevator video, I'd assume he didn't just deck her.

 

Several witnesses reporting seeing them scuffling prior to going into the elevator, and I think one claims to have seen him punch her. So, I think it's unlikely she just randomly passed out on the elevator trip.

 

Peter King wrote a column about this. Said it was probably only 2 because a)his wife gave a powerful testimony to Goodell on Ray's behalf b)no prior incidents c)no conviction and d)Ray has been a great ambassador for the NFL in charity work.

 

Not that I agree with that logic..

 

Peter King probably wrote down whatever Goodell told him to. And then wrote about Starbucks and crummy beer for 2,000 words.

Several witnesses reporting seeing them scuffling prior to going into the elevator, and I think one claims to have seen him punch her. So, I think it's unlikely she just randomly passed out on the elevator trip.

 

 

 

Peter King probably wrote down whatever Goodell told him to. And then wrote about Starbucks and crummy beer for 2,000 words.

What if after on the elevator she tore into him and he pushes her to get her off. As a result she hits her head on the elevator wall and it knocks her out? Does that change anything?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.