Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is Johnny Manziel doing rolling money in a bathroom!?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is the jerk friend taking a picture like that?

 

Agree Manziel is a dope and will likely crash and burn.

 

But... the guy who took that photo and the one who took this one:

 

oly_phelps_smokes_200.jpg

 

should be water-boarded.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45660[/ATTACH]

 

Who is the jerk friend taking a picture like that?

 

I know the cell phones I have owned make noise when a photo is taken. The guy is lucky he didn't get his butt whooped but it was probably rowdy in the bathroom.

I know the cell phones I have owned make noise when a photo is taken. The guy is lucky he didn't get his butt whooped but it was probably rowdy in the bathroom.

 

Just put it on vibrate and turn your flash off. No sound.

I assume it wasn't a friend.

 

You're probably right. I initially was thinking this was in a hotel room or something, not a bar.

 

Come on, Johnny wouldn't be that dumb. Right?

He is proving the Dallas Cowboys right for once. Romo may suck but he ain't in a bathroom snorting coke or pils either and he sure as heck ain't hanging out with Justin Bieber or throwing gang signs. Romo just throws picks.

Romo just throws picks.

 

:lol2:

I'm not naive enough to think he's the only guy in the NFL doing this, etc., but dang Johnny, if you wanna do that, as hypocritical as it sounds, you probably need to keep a lower profile with it. I'm sure that there are plenty of guys like Aikman or Namath who were just as deserving of the "bad boys" or "party boy" label as he is, but they weren't as wide-open, wearing it on their sleeve as he was either.

 

There's a pretty fair amount of acceptance from Manziel's actions that we just don't see for others (link). I thought one of the best "Johnny Football" quotes I've ever read was when I posted this AJ McCarron story on BlueGrassPreps.com after defending Manziel and someone said "this is how I think Johnny Football should act". Very well put sportsfan41.

 

On a weekend where everyone says Josh Gordon is out of control and needs help, when we're looking back on Tyran Mathieu's 'redemption', or while we're discussing Michael Vick's 'reformation' during his career as a possible revolutionary figure in the game, let's not forget that Johnny has been given a pass time and time again.

 

In many ways, that's not Manziel's fault. He's not been arrested for anything like any of the previously mentioned names, but does that make what he's doing any better? Honestly, to some degree, I think that it does because he can't help what he has and the type of resources that are around him that have probably enabled him from being caught in that trap as of yet.

 

Maybe that's not fair to him and he couldn't be saying the same if he had to walk a mile in someone else's shoes, but that really doesn't matter because he hasn't been dealt their hand and still hasn't really screwed up in a big way yet.

 

Nonetheless, I do wonder how long this act lasts and whether or not it's something that eventually has a huge effect on his career, whether it be for a violation of league policy or due to a situation where he forgets that he's getting paid to play football and begins to get "fat and happy" with what he has before he ends up washing out of the league and being labeled as a bust.

 

 

Thoughts?

Why is talent often attached to stupid?

Why is talent often attached to stupid?

 

Probably lots of reasons: having people kissing your butt & making excuses for you at every turn, having lots of things done for you, and no one wanting to see you screw up big so they'll fall on the sword for you are some of the main ones.

His hooking up with his WR Josh Gordon on a quick slant pattern.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.