Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I give Frankie a lot of credit for trying to save Donny. A lot went on that wasn't shown tonight and Frankie really tried, even had Cody convinced Donny should stay but Derrick flipped and wanted Nicole to stay.

 

 

Very disappointing in Derick not supporting Donny. He could have saved him.

Extremely bothered that they voted Donny out.

 

I'm pretty sure he has America's Favorite locked up, though.

Donny out, nobody has the umpf to make a move. I agree with his ejection because he wins against anyone in a one on one vote. Double eviction coming up this thurs.

Definitely looking forward to the double eviction.

 

Nicole will likely go first.

 

After that, one of their own will have to go... The house will want Victoria to go, and Derrick won't. Should be interesting.

Someone inside has to turn on the alliance at some point. I'm not sure if Caleb is smart enough to make a bold move or not, although he could make one and not even realize it...

Someone inside has to turn on the alliance at some point. I'm not sure if Caleb is smart enough to make a bold move or not, although he could make one and not even realize it...

 

Caleb will never make a game decision on his own. I'm pretty confident in that.

How did someone like Victoria make the show. She couldn't take 2 steps without falling on Thurs HOH contest.

Caleb will never make a game decision on his own. I'm pretty confident in that.

 

Caleb thinks he is running the house. I will say that he has become much more likeable since Amber left.

Who won HoH?

 

Caleb. He has nominated Christine and Nicole.

You still have to get through all 3 girls before any one will make a real play...these guys are so weak!

Caleb considering a big move...

Caleb considering a big move...

 

Or not. He's afraid of the big move.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.