Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

The new season starts tomorrow, anyone going to be watching?

 

I've seen the cast and interviews of them, I'm not overly thrilled about em. There's 16 this year, it looks like 2 teams of 8 with a HOH for each one who will nominate 2 houseguest. There's a new challenge called battle of the block, where the 4 nominees go head to head for safety. Then the 2 who lose will be sent to be voted out, which I assume is after a POV.

 

I enter this season cautiously optimistic because it seems like it will be really different, which I like.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything will be better than last season. If they were going to do 2 HOH's, they should just nominate 1 each to avoid the unanimous evictions like all of last season.

I'm pumped! Last year was my first season watching, and I am absolutely hooked. Can't wait!

I really like BB and my wife LOVES it...she hates it when I know what is going to happen before her because of Twitter, but she doesn't want me to tell her either.

I really like BB and my wife LOVES it...she hates it when I know what is going to happen before her because of Twitter, but she doesn't want me to tell her either.

 

Exact same with my girlfriend. :lol2:

  • Author
I'm pumped! Last year was my first season watching, and I am absolutely hooked. Can't wait!

 

If last year got you hooked, I can't imagine what a good season of gameplay will do to you. Last year was memorable because it was entertaining, the gameplay stunk though

I'm in. Haven't missed a season yet.

If last year got you hooked, I can't imagine what a good season of gameplay will do to you. Last year was memorable because it was entertaining, the gameplay stunk though

 

It wasn't the game play that hooked me, it was the overall entertainment, for sure.

  • Author

We will meet the first group if 8 tonight then the second one tomorrow. Both are doing their own HOH comp tonight and tomorrow. I'm pumped

  • Author

A half hour in and I already hate all of the first 8

A half hour in and I already hate all of the first 8

 

Close, I like Donnie and the girl from TN OK...the rest, not so much.

A half hour in and I already hate all of the first 8

 

Donnie looks like a discarded brother from Duck Dynasty.

  • Author
Close, I like Donnie and the girl from TN OK...the rest, not so much.

 

I agree with Donnie. I understand why they cast who they do, but there is just way too many fake people again. And this game is made for Frankie to win which frustrates me to no end.

  • Author

They all care too much about their looks and getting into bed with each other, and don't seem to really care they are in te BB house. This isn't a dating show

Two trending topics on Twitter still have to do with Frankie and like what was said earlier, it is set up for him to win just like Andy last season. I think Donnie could be a sleeper in the house, you always have to watch for the quiet ones.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.