Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

  • Author

I thought it was made for Elissa to win last summer. Andy just kind of chilled for 3 months and played for 2 weeks. When you have a famous sister with 16M followers on twitter, yeah it's going to be Frankie's vote, not Americas vote.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, they shouldn't allow people with famous ties in the house... Would make it seem more real, maybe.

At first glance I like Donny, Amber, and Devin. Thought I'd like Nicole, but then she said she's terrified of ghosts getting her in her sleep, and it just kinda ruined it for me.

  • Author

I like this group a lot better. I like Zach the best

Yeah second 8 better than first 8...wife hates Zach so far :lol2:

  • Author
Yeah second 8 better than first 8...wife hates Zach so far :lol2:

That probably cause he's a huge you know what. I think he might be the guy most likely to not care about making friendships, and care about the game more. I like that

That probably cause he's a huge you know what. I think he might be the guy most likely to not care about making friendships, and care about the game more. I like that

 

Yeah she thinks he's a jerk :lol2:

At first glance I like Donny, Amber, and Devin. Thought I'd like Nicole, but then she said she's terrified of ghosts getting her in her sleep, and it just kinda ruined it for me.
I like Donnie. Didn't get to watch last night because of the Draft.

From last night I liked Brittany, Caleb, and Derrick. Found the rest super annoying.

Dude showed some real strength on that log last night, demoralized the surfer kid when he looked over and saw him holding on with one leg and one arm.

  • Author

I don't think Donnie will last long. This twist doesn't bode well for the people who aren't good at comps. Floaters and social players are going to be picked off left and right. Donnie is a huge threat because he's watched this game and they know it . I don't like Caleb that much, he seems like there is a few screws loose in his head.

This could be a crazy season.

 

Not even a full week in and there's already been people running around the house naked. :lol2:

 

Very unlikely final 2 deal already as well. We'll see if it lasts.

This season will be way better than last season. Last season you had people who barely knew the game in the house and everybody was a social player. This season pretty much everybody is a super fan or at least knows how to play the game. Look at last night, you had 2 guys throw the first HOH because they don't want any blood on their hands early, smart game move.

I've never watched Big Brother before but I am this year because Caleb is from my hometown and played football at Trigg County. He opted for the military out of high school and his brother has sucessfully started a church in our community from scratch. The only thing they don't have is a permanent home. Caleb, who has always been high-strung, has said he will donate part of any money won to building a church building.

I can also do without Julie Chen. I guess when you sleep with the president of the network, it opens all sorts of doors for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.