Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

  • Author
This season will be way better than last season. Last season you had people who barely knew the game in the house and everybody was a social player. This season pretty much everybody is a super fan or at least knows how to play the game. Look at last night, you had 2 guys throw the first HOH because they don't want any blood on their hands early, smart game move.

 

Actualy this season I believe has the most recruits in history. Most of them never watched Big Brother until they were selected. One of the girls, I forget which one, was selected 3 weeks ago at a bar in LA where she was working. When you get selected to be on te show, they pretty much put you in a hotel room by yourself for a few days before taping starts and you watch past seasons to get a feel for the game. The only super fans there really are Donnie, Derrick, and Nicole.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I can also do without Julie Chen. I guess when you sleep with the president of the network, it opens all sorts of doors for you.

 

She was host before she started dating him. She's kind of a staple on the show really.

  • Author

Decided to subscribe for the feeds today... Caleb might be the most pitiful person I've ever seen on this show.

  • Author

He might be borderline crazy actually

I don't hate anybody yet, so that's a good start. Devin is trying to do too much, too soon IMO. He's all over the place.

 

Joey is my crush so far... She could get the absolute business. :D

  • Author
I don't hate anybody yet, so that's a good start. Devin is trying to do too much, too soon IMO. He's all over the place.

 

Joey is my crush so far... She could get the absolute business. :D

 

Devin got paranoid way too fast. Joey doesn't do it for me, it might be the hair. Amber is my crush. But Nicole is definitely my favorite girl player.

I don't hate anybody yet, so that's a good start. Devin is trying to do too much, too soon IMO. He's all over the place.

 

Joey is my crush so far... She could get the absolute business. :D

 

Devin got paranoid way too fast. Joey doesn't do it for me, it might be the hair. Amber is my crush. But Nicole is definitely my favorite girl player.

 

Thought I'd like Devin and Caleb, easily my least favorite two though.

 

Didn't think I'd like Joey, but I don't know, there's just something about her...I'm with Deuce with her.

 

Amber is probably the most gorgeous person they've ever had on the show.

Devin got paranoid way too fast. Joey doesn't do it for me, it might be the hair. Amber is my crush. But Nicole is definitely my favorite girl player.

 

I like Nicole too, she's definitely cute.

13-0 and Joey is gone...

  • Author

Really glad the Caleb/Amber fiasco kind of made the show. They really didn't dive deep enough into how crazy he really is though

Paola is such a terrible player.

I'm pullin' for Derrick and Donny...by the way, who else thinks Derrick looks like Devin Mesoraco?

Amber is HOH 1 and they are reviewing to see if Cody is actually the HOH 2.

Cody isn't HOH and Devin is by finishing 2nd. Him as HOH is going to be a disaster.

  • Author
I'm pullin' for Derrick and Donny...by the way, who else thinks Derrick looks like Devin Mesoraco?

 

I thought my Devin Mesoraco colored glasses were making me think that. Glad Im not the only one

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.