Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

  • Author

Really likeable cast this year and have enjoyed it. But the gameplay still sucks, they need more real fans on this show instead of their recruits.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hard to see Brittany go, she looked really nice last night!

 

She does a very nice job filling out the top half of her shirts... :walk:

  • Author

Now Derricks grandpa has died. Tough week in the house

Brittany is beautiful and has a great body. Hard to believe she has three children. And they aren't small either.

Looks like the back door of Amber is about to happen after Zach read here the riot act. Soon there will be nothing but guys left.

I am generally bored with this season.

Frankie needs to go...

I like almost all of the players left, but the game play is remarkably boring.

  • Author

Normally I'd hate a guy like Zach, but he is the only guy interesting so I love him. They castes a bunch of idiots who never watched the show before

Why does the biggest idiot in the house have to be the guy from Kentucky?

Amber gets evicted.

 

Next week will be a DOUBLE eviction.

 

I know who won HOH from the feeds, but won't post so I don't spoil for anybody.

  • Author

It's going to be a great week

With the 2 new HOH's and a double eviction next week. It's going to be the best week yet.

This is the week that everything is going to blow up in the house. It's about time.

 

If the plan in place now holds, I can't wait to see it play out.

Brittany and Amber were both examples of I hate to see them go but loved to watch them leave. I don't know which one looked hotter when they exited.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.