Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

I thought this would be a slam dunk for Derrek but after hearing the jury, I don't know.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are being brutally honest with these answers. Love it.

Derrick did better with Q and A. He deserves it!

Derrick wins.

Cody is an idiot to have kept his word to Derrick.

Glad it's over. Fairly boring season.

 

Glad Donny won AFP. Ecstatic Frankie wasn't even in the top 3.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/7E9AEB47571126761267021901824_29168c37943.5.1.3315 851095567781928.mp4?versionId=4RA1BwzoCsPJH7sv9.5X cmDXIXpPB41H

 

Frankie's reaction as Julie reads the final 3 for America's Favorite Player. One regret for this season is that Frankie did not have a "real" audience when he was booted and was not booed as he would have been otherwise. Since Frankie's eviction was filmed rather then live CBS brings in an audience of staffers so that the results aren't leaked.

I was so incredibly happy for Donny last night, and I'm glad it was the landslide I thought it would be. Wish he would have had a chance to talk.

I think even "diabetics" were fed up with Frankie by the end of the season and his attitude.

 

So glad also that he didn't make Top 3 or America's Choice Top 3!

Cody is an idiot to have kept his word to Derrick.

Reminds me of when the old woman took Ethan to the finale of Survivor Africa instead of Lex, who she could have beaten

I was so incredibly happy for Donny last night, and I'm glad it was the landslide I thought it would be. Wish he would have had a chance to talk.

Same here. Also I thought they may have mentioned that he really is a 'groundskeeper"

Saw someone on Twitter last night put it perfectly....Derrick played a near flawless game. Unfortunately for viewers, that makes for a really boring season. Best winner/player since Dan back in season 10.

I just hope I never have to see Frankie again on my tv.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.