September 17, 201412 yr IMO Derek beats Victoria (maybe with a unanimous votes) Derek beats Caleb (but Caleb may get a vote or two) Derek and Cody would be a toss up with the jury IMO. I think he has to get rid of Cody first if he has a chance.
September 17, 201412 yr my predicted boot order has been spot on since the double eviction of Nicole and Hayden. I see no reason to change now. Caleb goes next followed by Cody. Derrick beats Victoria in the final. no amount of jury bitterness can get her enough votes to win Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
September 17, 201412 yr Caleb has played a FAR better game than Cody or Victoria. Derrick knows this, and that's why he'll go next. He's the only one that should sniff a vote against him. He wins unanimously against Victoria or Cody (probably the most useless HG I can ever remember).
September 17, 201412 yr Caleb has played a FAR better game than Cody or Victoria. Derrick knows this, and that's why he'll go next. He's the only one that should sniff a vote against him. He wins unanimously against Victoria or Cody (probably the most useless HG I can ever remember). And the worst part of it seems to be she's perfectly happy being a useless player. I agree I think Derrick beats either her or Cody in the final 2 but I think in Derrick's mind he'll see Cody as having a better chance against him then Victoria so he'll take the useless one to the finals with him.
September 17, 201412 yr It would be funny to see Victoria luck up and win HOH. I believe the producers tried to come up with a HOH contest that she at least had a shot at winning, but she still couldn't do it. Maybe the next one will be a true or false quiz with only 2 or 3 questions... I think that Cody has the best shot with the jury at beating Derrick if it comes down to those two. I wonder if Caleb or Cody either one realize that Derrick is their main competition and would try to get rid of him....
September 17, 201412 yr Next HoH will be a three part competition if they do what they have in the past. The winner of first part will advance to the HoH finals and sit out round two. The winner of the second part will advance to the HoH finals, with the loser being eliminated. The winner of the third part is HoH and decides who goes to the finals with them.
September 17, 201412 yr It would be funny to see Victoria luck up and win HOH. I believe the producers tried to come up with a HOH contest that she at least had a shot at winning, but she still couldn't do it. Maybe the next one will be a true or false quiz with only 2 or 3 questions... I think that Cody has the best shot with the jury at beating Derrick if it comes down to those two. I wonder if Caleb or Cody either one realize that Derrick is their main competition and would try to get rid of him.... The one thing that everyone that has been evicted recently seem to have in common is a total oblivion to how Derrick played them.
September 17, 201412 yr The one thing that everyone that has been evicted recently seem to have in common is a total oblivion to how Derrick played them. But once they get to the house they seem to have figured it out, based on what they showed last week.
September 18, 201412 yr Caleb is evicted and Cody reveals his and Derrick's plan trying to sway votes on Finale night.
September 18, 201412 yr Frankie is a snake, and his little outburst was proof of it. He really thinks he can sway the voters in the jury house.
September 18, 201412 yr Caleb revealing plan was stupid, kinda pours gas on both of them if Victoria happens to make final two.
September 18, 201412 yr Caleb revealing plan was stupid, kinda pours gas on both of them if Victoria happens to make final two. Agree, don't think he should have done that.
September 18, 201412 yr Caleb revealing plan was stupid, kinda pours gas on both of them if Victoria happens to make final two. I thought it was brilliant. He put blood on both he and Derrick's hands when the other option was taking all the heat himself at the finale. Caleb will now go to the jury house and let them all know they were played by both the entire time. Gives Cody at least a slight chance to win it all. Victoria has no chance against either in the final 2 no matter what else happens. Calculated risk he had to take to keep blood on both hands...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.