September 11, 201412 yr The problem Caleb is facing is they will play the same veto competition that Frankie has already won. He's worried if he put him up and he wins again then he will come after him next.
September 11, 201412 yr The problem Caleb is facing is they will play the same veto competition that Frankie has already won. He's worried if he put him up and he wins again then he will come after him next. Surely they will switch the faces up... That would make it WAY too easy if they didn't.
September 11, 201412 yr Surely they will switch the faces up... That would make it WAY too easy if they didn't. The HoH was exactly the same...
September 12, 201412 yr And then blabbed the whole backstory to Frankie. Frankie now knows that he is the target.
September 12, 201412 yr And then blabbed the whole backstory to Frankie. Frankie now knows that he is the target. :ohbrother:
September 13, 201412 yr #ByeByeFrankie is trending on Twitter right now after the POV competition... Who won POV?
September 17, 201412 yr Super glad Frankie is gone, his outfit tonight might be his worst yet. Agree.
September 17, 201412 yr I think Derrick nominates Caleb and Victoria, and they send Caleb home... This is what I thinks happens too.
September 17, 201412 yr I think Derrick nominates Caleb and Victoria, and they send Caleb home... That was my first thought, but he knows that he can control Caleb and get him to do what he wants, so I could see him going after Cody instead. I wonder who he would prefer going to the finals with.:popcorn:
September 17, 201412 yr Super glad Frankie is gone, his outfit tonight might be his worst yet. :dancingpa
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.