September 1, 201412 yr Nicole will go home this week, Christine will go home next week (unless she wins HOH). They all talk about making big moves, and none of them will do it. By the time they make a "big move," you won't even be able to consider it that because it will be to the point they don't have a choice. These dudes are afraid of each other.
September 1, 201412 yr Big move won't happen. BORING. Don't bother watching. Nicole GONE and i Derrick's good bye message he'll swear he tried to save her but couldn't get the votes. Boot order Nicole Christine Frankie Caleb Cody Victoria Derrick
September 1, 201412 yr Of the 48 nominations this season, Derrick is the only one not to be nominated...
September 3, 201412 yr Author Derrick is playing a great game and no one realizes it in the house. He has to win for this season to be even remotely worth watching.
September 3, 201412 yr Derrick definitely has them surrounded at this point and none of them realize it. I agree if he doesn't win this season will be a waste as none of the others deserves to win.
September 3, 201412 yr Surely somebody in the house realizes Derrick has never been nominated, right?
September 3, 201412 yr Apparently he has done a masterful job of keeping the attention off of himself, everyone else thinks they are controlling the house. The rest of the people in the house are to stupid to realize how much he's controlling them.
September 4, 201412 yr Double eviction tomorrow. As much as I hate it, I feel it will be a waste with Victoria and Nicole being the ones going home. As for Derrick, he mentioned on tonight's show that the ones who start putting together his strategy are going home and that Frankie seems to catching on. Would be huge to get him out.
September 4, 201412 yr Double eviction tomorrow. As much as I hate it, I feel it will be a waste with Victoria and Nicole being the ones going home. As for Derrick, he mentioned on tonight's show that the ones who start putting together his strategy are going home and that Frankie seems to catching on. Would be huge to get him out. I believe Derrick will regret not pulling the trigger on Frankie last night.
September 4, 201412 yr If they don't get Frankie out with the second eviction tonight, they will be sorry...
September 4, 201412 yr They should be sorry already. They have had no better chance than last night. If Nicole would have not said nice things to Derrick, Frankie would have been gone last night.
September 4, 201412 yr If they don't get Frankie out with the second eviction tonight, they will be sorry... For Frankie to go tonight you will need either Cody or Derrick to win HOH and the other to win the veto. While I want Frankie gone, it would be interesting if he wins HOH just to see where his head is at.
September 4, 201412 yr For Frankie to go tonight you will need either Cody or Derrick to win HOH and the other to win the veto. While I want Frankie gone, it would be interesting if he wins HOH just to see where his head is at. I think the only person left that wouldn't put Frankie up is Caleb... I think anybody else would.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.