Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

Frankie now throwing Donny under the bus to Zach.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frankie now throwing Donny under the bus to Zach.

 

What's he saying. I don't have the feeds? Just the leak twitter handle.

What's he saying. I don't have the feeds? Just the leak twitter handle.

 

Frankie was telling Zach that Hayden, Nicole, Donny and Jocasta were working together to try to get Zach out.

 

I'm watching all this on the feeds, but the handle I follow on Twitter is @BigBrotherLeak.

Frankie was telling Zach that Hayden' date=' Nicole, Donny and Jocasta were working together to try to get Zach out. I'm watching all this on the feeds, but the handle I follow on Twitter is @BigBrotherLeak.[/quote']

 

That's the same one I follow

Theme for these HOH's... "Hell have no fury like a woman scorned".... Zach is begging for his life right now.

Put up Zach, Frankie, Cody, and Derrick. That's my choice. Will never happen though.

Well BB is intense now with the nominations.

 

 

BOB shall be quite interesting.

Well BB is intense now with the nominations.

 

 

BOB shall be quite interesting.

 

Who is on the block?

Who is on the block?

 

Caleb, Frankie, Donny, Zach.

Caleb volunteered to go on the block with Frankie, so he could throw it. He said when the BoB starts, he's going to sit down, and say "This is for you Amber", to make sure Frankie goes home.

Caleb volunteered to go on the block with Frankie' date=' so he could throw it. He said when the BoB starts, he's going to sit down, and say "This is for you Amber", to make sure Frankie goes home.[/quote']

 

Caleb is an idiot but he cracks me up.

 

 

That said, I hope this doesn't backfire on Caleb.

Best case would be that Caleb throw the BOB and wins the POV.

 

Nicole then nominates Derrick.

Caleb is an idiot but he cracks me up.

 

 

That said, I hope this doesn't backfire on Caleb.

 

There's no way it can backfire on him, assuming its impossible for Frankie to win the BoB without Caleb's participation. If Frankie would happen to win the video Christine would go up as the replacement so he's safe no matter what.

Best case would be that Caleb throw the BOB and wins the POV.

 

Nicole then nominates Derrick.

 

Christine would be the replacement nominee. Derrick is very close to having the game wrapped up completely. May go down as the best strategic player in the history of Big Brother.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.