Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

Nicole: "let's stop playing Big baby and start playing Big Brother, make big game moves".... Then she is evicted.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankie's outfit is a little much. I hope his game is over tonight.

If Frankie goes, he'll break down crying and they'll have to carry him out!

Derrick wins HOH on the first question and the first person in his ear is Frankie. Make a big move come on...

He's going to put up Victoria and Christine with the hope of Christine going home or Frankie if one of them wins Veto. Boo...

Frankie wins POV, Christine is gone.

Glad to see Christine gone, couldn't stand her. But these guys are still weak for not pulling off something big and back dooring someone when they could.

Christine gets booed big time by the crowd. Victoria is proof that if you're pretty and suck at competitions, they will keep you around.

Competition was slanted for Frankie and now a re-wind button. CBS wants Frankie to win and yes the outfit was a little to much.

I believe at about the same point last year I started to think it was rigged.... Well....

I believe at about the same point last year I started to think it was rigged.... Well....

 

It's 100% rigged. I still enjoy it tho.

I'm starting to think Derrick could be next to go because of the rewind button. He can't win HOH and it could be his time to get nominated initially and they don't press it or he is a replacement nominee if they do press it.

Frankie wins HOH, now they need to push the button.

They pushed the button so basically Frankie's nominees are worthless. Love it.

Finally broke down and watched the second half tonight specifically to watch Christine get booted. I really find it hilarious that someone who treated people like garbage and lied her backside off got upset that she was lied to and booted. Also really enjoyed her getting booed as she exited.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.