Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

This season is a total and complete waste of time. BORING, with what appear to be truly nasty people.

 

AS much as I've decried production for interference it's time for a real twist to shift power in the house. The only reason to watch on Thursdays if is a surprise is going to happen with the boot but other then the double week (and a real chance to see power swing in the house) that hasn't happened so I follow the actione in 5 minutes a day on the spoiler sites. Donny next, then Nicole, Christine, Caleb, Frankie, Cody, Victoria and Derrick wins. Derrick will take his 2 little puppets to the end because he will beat them. Totally awful season.

 

One fundamental change needs to me made. Let the player who wins the veto not only save who they choose but also pick the replacement nominee.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This season is a total and complete waste of time. BORING, with what appear to be truly nasty people.

 

AS much as I've decried production for interference it's time for a real twist to shift power in the house. The only reason to watch on Thursdays if is a surprise is going to happen with the boot but other then the double week (and a real chance to see power swing in the house) that hasn't happened so I follow the actione in 5 minutes a day on the spoiler sites. Donny next, then Nicole, Christine, Caleb, Frankie, Cody, Victoria and Derrick wins. Derrick will take his 2 little puppets to the end because he will beat them. Totally awful season.

 

One fundamental change needs to me made. Let the player who wins the veto not only save who they choose but also pick the replacement nominee.

 

Extremely predictable season. They think they all look like a bunch of "cool guys," instead they all look like a bunch of puppets. It does kind of shock me that NONE of the detonators have said "Hey, I think Derrick is playing all of us." To me, it's painfully obvious. Victoria will be in the final three having not won a competition the entire summer. I used to think Caleb was bad in terms of playing his own game, but Cody is equally as bad.

 

I really like your idea on the veto. That would make it extremely interesting, and make them second guess EVERYONE they put on the block. Great idea, IMO.

Just a hunch, but if Nicole or Donny win the veto, I think Derrick makes a move. Convinces Cody to put Frankie up (remember Frankie didn't use the veto on Cody last week) as the replacement nominee, and knocking him out.

Just a hunch, but if Nicole or Donny win the veto, I think Derrick makes a move. Convinces Cody to put Frankie up (remember Frankie didn't use the veto on Cody last week) as the replacement nominee, and knocking him out.

 

BigBrotherLeak @BigBrotherLeak · 11h

Cody tells Derrick that if Donny comes off of the block, he wants to put up Frankie. Derrick is trying to get him to change his mind. #BB16

Just a hunch, but if Nicole or Donny win the veto, I think Derrick makes a move. Convinces Cody to put Frankie up (remember Frankie didn't use the veto on Cody last week) as the replacement nominee, and knocking him out.

 

What difference does it make who he puts up? If Donny or Nicole comes down the other goes home and the other one follows the next week. There's no way Derrick does anything to alter his game now. He's in control and he knows he is.

Just a hunch, but if Nicole or Donny win the veto, I think Derrick makes a move. Convinces Cody to put Frankie up (remember Frankie didn't use the veto on Cody last week) as the replacement nominee, and knocking him out.

 

Even if Frankie goes up, the remaining nominee will go home this week.

Eviction night, either Donny or Nicole will go home.

No drama. Boring. Terrible season.

 

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I turned over to check out the end of the game, did they vote Donnie out?

I didn't watch just followed Big Brother Network. Another 5-0 vote. Donny gone. YAWN.

 

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Donny voted out 5-0 but he gets to guest star on The Bold and The Beautiful. Not kidding.

I give Frankie a lot of credit for trying to save Donny. A lot went on that wasn't shown tonight and Frankie really tried, even had Cody convinced Donny should stay but Derrick flipped and wanted Nicole to stay.

Who won HOH?

Donny voted out 5-0 but he gets to guest star on The Bold and The Beautiful. Not kidding.

 

I watch this show so I am excited about Donny being on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.