Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

  • Author
Cody isn't HOH and Devin is by finishing 2nd. Him as HOH is going to be a disaster.

 

Or awesome depending on how you look at it. Its going to be terrible for the houseguests, but for the viewer it is going to be awesome. cant wait till he sees pictures of his daughter and starts to cry.

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decided to subscribe for the feeds today... Caleb might be the most pitiful person I've ever seen on this show.

 

He might be borderline crazy actually

I don't get the feeds. Why do you say this?

  • Author
I don't get the feeds. Why do you say this?

 

He's obsessed with Amber, it's all he talks about. She will say one thing to him, like one night called him a sweetie for getting her cookie dough for her ice cream. He takes that as a sign that she feels the same way about her. The cookie dough thing happened about 4 days ago and he still talks about how he got her it. Also, I think she's really interested in Cody, so I can't wait to see how that plays out.

He's obsessed with Amber, it's all he talks about. She will say one thing to him, like one night called him a sweetie for getting her cookie dough for her ice cream. He takes that as a sign that she feels the same way about her. The cookie dough thing happened about 4 days ago and he still talks about how he got her it. Also, I think she's really interested in Cody, so I can't wait to see how that plays out.

 

Thanks.

  • Author

Also he went to bed last night with her scarf and a picture of her and her family... He's a nut job

I just want one normal person from KY to be on national TV. Just once.

  • Author
I just want one normal person from KY to be on national TV. Just once.

 

3 seasons ago I think, there was a chef named Joe from Lexington. He was pretty normal to me. The Wil guy from Louisville from 2 seasons ago, he was an interesting fella.

  • Author

Devin might be one of the worst players Ive ever seen in this game.

Donnie looks and sounds like Gomer Pyle and I love Nicole.

  • Author

The Bomb Squad was the worst alliance in history. I know they are acting like it's still around, but that thing was blown way up. Of the remnants, it's pretty much Zack, Cody, Derrick, Christine, with Hayden, and Nicole vs Caleb, Amber, and Devin. If you are aligned with Devin after today, you are screwed.

  • Author

And Frankie is in the middle.

And Frankie is in the middle.

Right where he likes it!

 

 

 

 

 

Playing all sides...

  • Author
Right where he likes it!

 

 

 

 

 

Playing all sides...

 

But Derrick knows, it's going to be interesting to see what he does.

Donnie looks and sounds like Gomer Pyle and I love Nicole.

 

Nicole is okay until she starts talking...her voice is awful!

I think Frankie is safe for a while. There are bigger targets to get out first. Devin is a goner unless he wins POV cause you know he is going up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.