Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother 16

Featured Replies

I think Frankie is safe for a while. There are bigger targets to get out first. Devin is a goner unless he wins POV cause you know he is going up.

 

Yep. If Devin doesn't win POV and doesn't get voted out next week, I'll be convinced the game is scripted. :lol2:

  • Replies 314
  • Views 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the season premier last night was the first episode that I've watched. I have been keeping up with the "action" on a spoiler site. Based solely on the 2 episodes I've seen I can't stand Devin. He's an arrogant idiot but as athletic as he is he may manage to stay around by winning veto or BoB competitions. Is there and doubt that he will go up this week?

Yep. If Devin doesn't win POV and doesn't get voted out next week, I'll be convinced the game is scripted. :lol2:

 

I agree. It's amazing how someone who's "good TV" seems to always get a twist that plays in their favor when they get in trouble.

Since the season premier last night was the first episode that I've watched. I have been keeping up with the "action" on a spoiler site. Based solely on the 2 episodes I've seen I can't stand Devin. He's an arrogant idiot but as athletic as he is he may manage to stay around by winning veto or BoB competitions. Is there and doubt that he will go up this week?

 

I think it would be smarter not to put him up... Then he can't win the BoB comp. Hopefully somebody other than him wins POV, they use the veto on somebody on the block, Devin is the replacement, Bye Bye Devin.

There's no chance Devin is put up this week initially. If they were smart, they'd put Caleb and Amber up, but Derrick nominate one, and Nicole nominate the other. Then tell whomever the other nominee on each team is to throw the BoB. That way one of Devin's allies will be competing in the POV to save themselves, and if Devin would happen to play and win the POV, one of his two allies goes home. If not, Devin goes up and out the door.

THat's the smart play but how many times have "backdoor plans" blown up?

One question...Say Derrick's nominees win BoB. If one of Nicole's nominee's saves themselves with POV, is she allowed to nominate one of Derrick's original nominees as the replacement, or are they safe for the week?

One question...Say Derrick's nominees win BoB. If one of Nicole's nominee's saves themselves with POV, is she allowed to nominate one of Derrick's original nominees as the replacement, or are they safe for the week?

 

No. If you win BoB, you are safe.

Then they really need to keep Devin off the block until after POV.

Then they really need to keep Devin off the block until after POV.

 

Exactly. Do whatever you can to win POV, use the veto on someone, and put him up.

Anyone follow the live feeds? I know who's been nominated if anyone wants to know. Won't post it without consensus.

There's no chance Devin is put up this week initially. If they were smart, they'd put Caleb and Amber up, but Derrick nominate one, and Nicole nominate the other. Then tell whomever the other nominee on each team is to throw the BoB. That way one of Devin's allies will be competing in the POV to save themselves, and if Devin would happen to play and win the POV, one of his two allies goes home. If not, Devin goes up and out the door.

 

That is exactly what Derrick was saying to Nicole last night on BBAD.

Battle of the Block has taken place. If you want the results PM me. I don't want to spoil it for those who don't want to know.

If you're on Twitter, you can follow Big Brother Leak and it tweets all the good stuff as it happens.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.