John Wall Throwing Gang Signs

JokersWild24

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if this thread would pop back up. It was interesting seeing people on Twitter take notice of it and question why he is throwing up gang signs. I wouldn't be surprised if he quits throwing them up some time in the near future. It is out there now.

Apparently he's at it again. I kinda laughed when I saw this thinking back to people swearing up and down that "those aren't gang signs".

I watched about 2 minutes of that game the other night, and, ironically it happened to be the time frame he did this so I saw it live. It happened so fast I wasn't sure, but I asked myself "did he just flash some gang signs"?

I'm telling you, it's not smart on his part to be doing that, and agree with Deuce. Somebody might roll up on him that he don't want to part of.

John Wall apologists are saying he was throwing up 2 Bs for Bradley Beal who just scored. Wall also seemed to say, "BB up in this (expletive)". While that may be true Wall has a long and extensive history of throwing up what is perceived to be gang signs during games. A guy I follow on Twitter from NC(CuffsTheLegend) mentioned Wall throwing up gang signs and spoke on Wall needing to be smarter. It's interesting to see the reaction on Twitter.

Colin Cowherd and Doug Gottlieb both spoke about it on their shows.

Could you fill me in on what these "gang signs" mean or stand for in this particular video?

Some folks are saying he threw up two lower case Bs for Bradley Beal after Beal made an And-1 basket. However, throwing up lower case Bs in that manner is done by gang members who are Bloods.

Some folks are saying he threw up two lower case Bs for Bradley Beal after Beal made an And-1 basket. However' date=' throwing up lower case Bs in that manner is done by gang members who are Bloods.[/quote']

You can learn a lot by the placement of them as well.

You use "gang signs" as if they are something else. And they're 'b's' for Bloods.

Just comparing this situation to prior instances of him throwing up what you called "gang signs". In those instances, you referred to them as gang signs but failed to reference what they meant. Just trying to make the connection between his signs and gang affiliation, which you and others have now made clear. Thanks.

Just comparing this situation to prior instances of him throwing up what you called "gang signs". In those instances, you referred to them as gang signs but failed to reference what they meant. Just trying to make the connection between his signs and gang affiliation, which you and others have now made clear. Thanks.

No problem. All that he's "throwing"/"stacking" are pretty known Bloods signs. The one in post #65 looks like he's making the "CK" with his hands, which is "Crip Killer". Not that I actually think he's killed Crips, just that some of the stuff he throws up isn't the kind of thing I'd advise people to go around doing. This is coming from someone who lives in a city where there's a much larger gang presence than probably most anywhere in Kentucky.

You can Google lots of terms like "gang signs", "blood gang signs", stuff like that and see a similarity to what it looks like he's doing.