John Wall Throwing Gang Signs

JokersWild24

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up 5 deep, still can't find anything about it so it's definitely symbolic for something, maybe it takes 5 to play basketball? I really think you're reaching with him.

Seems that nobody else can either….the last pic on the Vegas pics shows wall with a half-hearted 3 goggles. My contention after reading the articles, watching some video, etc…. Wall not throwing signs. I cannot find one single picture of a solid sign (with conviction) that would lead me to believe they are gang related. I think it's John Wall being John Wall.

Out of curiosity, has this conversation ever come up when discussing Johnny Football and his signs ? Born of the same genre…

John Wall Gets A ?Business Tattoo? | Truth About It.net

Seems that nobody else can either….the last pic on the Vegas pics shows wall with a half-hearted 3 goggles. My contention after reading the articles, watching some video, etc…. Wall not throwing signs. I cannot find one single picture of a solid sign (with conviction) that would lead me to believe they are gang related. I think it's John Wall being John Wall.

Out of curiosity, has this conversation ever come up when discussing Johnny Football and his signs ? Born of the same genre…

John Wall Gets A ?Business Tattoo? | Truth About It.net

Since I'm getting some questions on this, here's a private message I sent to someone last night:

Didn't want to put this on the board because I know way too much about this kind of stuff just because of the area I work in and the kind of work I do, and I'm not really sure that people understand what's going on just reading it in isolation.

Anyway, basically, 5 is a "blood" number (5 letters, 5 "core values" of the gang). With lots of gangs, you'll see numbers that represent things. With some gangs, you'll see the numbers that represent letters (i.e., if you see a tattoo with 23/16, that means 'W' 'P', or white power).

For whatever reasons, 5 is a number that Bloods often use for themselves and 6 is a number that they often use to refer to Crips. Look at all the Blood symbols DeShawn Stevenson has and notice Wall has the same font-type 5 as those.

Look up any of these and it will explain more:

"5 poppin' 6 droppin'":

Urban Dictionary: 5 poppin 6 droppin

"5 point star":

Urban Dictionary: 5 point star

(that's the thing it looks like he's doing in the bottom pictures of Post #31)

"5 point style':

Urban Dictionary: 5 Point Style

Here's a New York Post article that shows the "3 Goggles" as it was originally used as a sign by Bloods.

Ray Lews killed a guy, no one cared

You mean he bought his freedom. A lot of people cared.

To be fair, I think that based on what I've read about the events, Lewis might not have been the guy who actually did the killing.

He wasn't an angel, but I think his involvement was more being there, fighting, having some role in possibly disposing of evidence, and then not testifying against the friends that were with him who actually did the killing, but I think it's fair to say he might not have been the guy doing the stabbing. The evidence seems to indicate that he was fighting, but he was also one of the guys trying to get everyone out later.

Again, not saying he's an angel or anything like that, just that he legitimately might not have committed a murder (more likely just a litany of other crimes).

Here's a NY Post article about the night:

Inside tale of Ray Lewis? parking-lot brawl homicide case | New York Post

To be fair, I think that based on what I've read about the events, Lewis might not have been the guy who actually did the killing.

He wasn't an angel, but I think his involvement was more being there, fighting, having some role in possibly disposing of evidence, and then not testifying against the friends that were with him who actually did the killing, but I think it's fair to say he might not have been the guy doing the stabbing. The evidence seems to indicate that he was fighting, but he was also one of the guys trying to get everyone out later.

Again, not saying he's an angel or anything like that, just that he legitimately might not have committed a murder (more likely just a litany of other crimes).

Here's a NY Post article about the night:

Inside tale of Ray Lewis? parking-lot brawl homicide case | New York Post

I'll always believe he killed that dude and his friends covered up for him. I can't prove it. It's just my take on the case.